Is it possible: karma + sstrip + AP + Jammer on just the pineapple

nabs

Hello,

I'm new to the pineapple. I read al lot of posts and the more I read the more I get confused.

First of all karma only work with the atheros, is this correct? So that would mean the Wlan0.

There seems to be a lot of confusion on what karma can do. Can it spoof any network (pasword protected and open networks) or just open networks?

If karma uses the wlan0 can the wlan0 also be used for the client mode? And the wlan0 to be a wireless AP?

sstrip is just a piece of software so I don't think it needs a defined wireless adapter.

The jammer uses Wlan1. Does this means it also jammes the pineapple as AP?

What I'm trying to set up:

A MitM attack with sstrip and jammer.

I thought that that would be easy. Karma and the client mode on wlan0, jammer and AP on the wlan1, sstrip just running.

Thought would be the word as it doesn't work as I tried.

Karma kinda works. It sees probe requests but it doesn't connect them. The jammer doesn't seem to work. I see the pineapple AP and when I connect to it karma sees me as connected but can't see any log.

Can anyone tell me how my settings should be?

thx

Karma/AP on wlan0

Jamming on wlan1

ICS on eht0

sslstrip running

That config is the only one that the Mark 5 can natively support without the addition of another Alfa usb card or Cellular usb stick.

Thx for the replies.

A few more questions:

1. is it possible to jamm the internet access point for everyone else but still have the pineapple connect to it?

2. If I would like to set up a evil twin AP or multiple Evil twins and a wifree honeypot Ap should I use occupineapple to acomplisch that?

For example:

SSID A (protected but got the pasword)

SSID B (protected)

Pineapple config:

Pineapple connected to the SSID A for internet acces

pineapple SSID WIFREE

occupineaple SSID's

fake SSID A (open)

fake SSID B (open)

Jam real SSID A and real SSID B

Occupineapple does broadcast fake SSID's but not random, I believe you can enter the SSID's you want to broadcast and as they are fake they all just have to be redirected trough the same internet connection that is supplied by the pineapple.

That would mean that a you could predefine SSID's that are common in your area. For example a free wifi AP from a provider. Here we have 2 main internet providers. They both let you connect to any wifi router from any cliƫnt. It makes a nation wide free wifi network. If you connect to the providers free wifi you don't have to enter a pasword. When start using the internet you are redirected to a login page. Most people have there login and pasword automaticly filled in. So they won't notice that they don't have to enter their pasword (that if you are supplying internet from a different AP). And even if you don't have acces to the wifi yourself you they would get the login screen and could just connect trough the pineapple without noticeing it.

Never tried it but I think it should work.

Karma/AP on wlan0

Jamming on wlan1

ICS on eht0

sslstrip running

That config is the only one that the Mark 5 can natively support without the addition of another Alfa usb card or Cellular usb stick.

And with android usb tethering? An old phone could be used to connect to a AP and supply internet access.

So an old phone via usb tethering is the same to me as a usb stick. Same concept the internet is coming in from a cell device.

I you use an old phone for it's wifi capability and connect that to the pineapple for ICS I have no clue what would happen. I would just use an Alfa. I have to think that would be much easier and accomplish the same result.