Karma,SSLSTRIP,Jammer,Network Client +Steps Clearification+Not Working

heirhess

We need some aid on this to make sure this is beign done in the correct steps( if there is one) to make these work. As of now they are not---ANY help appreciated and thank you in advance.

We are running Pineapple 1.1.1, Jammer V1.6,with

MDKE and aireplay

SSLSTRIP.

Setup: Laptop Running Ubuntu, Pineapple plugged into laptop. WIFI on Laptop uses Wlan0

=========================================

login to pineapple- setup network to to use the Wlan0 ( our own ) wifi with passcode

Then Setup Karma- Name AP make persistent

Add Wifi Wlan0 MAC to Blacklist

QUESTION: What would be point of adding SSID to Blacklisted SSID"s? Do you really need to do it?

---------------------------------------

Setup SSLSTRIP

QUESTION: When we try to view or download logs--it goes to broswer blank page and we have to back key to pineapple page.

Not seeing any information when refresh is set to 1 sec

---------------------------------------------------

Jammer

Setup jammerto WLAN interface use Wlan0

QUESTION what monitor interface should be selected ?? Mono1,Mono0 or Mono2 ?????

I am guessing we should add our own AP to the Whitelist do it wont be DeAuth'ed or does it matter???

---------------------------------------------------------------------

All I see in Jammer is

Sleeping for 10 seconds...

Karma Shows this ( XXXXX- subed for the MAC and info)

SSLSTRIP----not showing squat------

i can anwser your questons

QUESTION: What would be point of adding SSID to Blacklisted SSID"s? Do you really need to do it?

A! well you would use whitelist or blacklist to choose targets i have my "net" router whitelisted so my deauths dont shut off my connection

also have my test router setup as always deauthed

Setup SSLSTRIP

QUESTION: When we try to view or download logs--it goes to broswer blank page and we have to back key to pineapple page.

A! my only thought should be explaned in the next question

Jammer

Setup jammer to WLAN interface use Wlan0

A! i dont use wlan0 for anything other than client mode for me i use wlan1 and set wlan1 to mon0 . if you got 3 mon you clicked start moniter 3 times

QUESTION what monitor interface should be selected ?? Mono1,Mono0 or Mono2 ?????

A! i use wlan1 mon0

I am guessing we should add our own AP to the Whitelist do it wont be DeAuth'ed or does it matter???

A!your pineapple ya and i also add my internet router

i can reccommend the forum posts https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/32097-whitelist-blacklist/

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/31904-tutorial-how-to-use-sslstrip-on-the-wifi-pineapple

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/forum/80-wifi-pineapple-university/

i highly recommend using the forum search function lots of great info posted

We need some aid on this to make sure this is beign done in the correct steps( if there is one) to make these work. As of now they are not---ANY help appreciated and thank you in advance.

We are running Pineapple 1.1.1, Jammer V1.6,with

MDKE and aireplay

SSLSTRIP.

Setup: Laptop Running Ubuntu, Pineapple plugged into laptop. WIFI on Laptop uses Wlan0

=========================================

login to pineapple- setup network to to use the Wlan0 ( our own ) wifi with passcode

Then Setup Karma- Name AP make persistent

Add Wifi Wlan0 MAC to Blacklist

Setup SSLSTRIP

Jammer

Setup jammer to WLAN interface use Wlan0

---------------------------------------------------------------------

All I see in Jammer is

Karma Shows this ( XXXXX- subed for the MAC and info)

SSLSTRIP----not showing squat------

If you want your wlan0 (pineapple AP) to be password protected you can do that... but it's kind of counter to the idea of being the "Man In the Middle". Also, Karma does not work on Access Points that are encrypted. So I'm not sure what happens if you set wlan0 to have a password and then turn on Karma as any client that responds to Karma won't have the key you've set. Best advice is to turn the encryption off... As wlan0 is the interface using Karma you do not need to black/white list it.

For Jammer, use wlan1 in Monitor mode. So essentially wlan1 is enabled and turn on monitoring, it will create mon0.

sslstrip can be one of many things going on so it's hard to nail down until you test more on it's own. i.e. use Client Mode (wlan1) to connect to your home access point and turn on sslstrip. Then try to go to https sites... all kinds of them because some aren't going to work. As for the refresh make sure you turn it on or hit the manual refresh button.