OMG ! millw0rm <-> myg0t are related !

DLSS

in case u guys didnt kno millw0rm is a verry good and handy index of vulnerability's a great site no probs

myg0t are a bunch of f*gs that ruin other ppl's games by cheating and herrasing em on servers.

basically nothing a like , until u decide to visit their irc .....

and bang its full of friggin myg0t fags , like wtf :,(

i realy like millw0rm but h8 myg0t and a whois lookup returns totally different results yet they both are the same org :,(

i feel sad ....

they now hold both sides of the cord ... the herassers and the hackers...

i guess this explains why them myg0t f*gs always use the word haxors and not cheaters in their own movies ....

this is depressing

in case u guys didnt kno millw0rm is a verry good and handy index of vulnerability's a great site no probs

myg0t are a bunch of f*gs that ruin other ppl's games by cheating and herrasing em on servers.

basically nothing a like , until u decide to visit their irc .....

and bang its full of friggin myg0t fags , like wtf :,(

i realy like millw0rm but h8 myg0t and a whois lookup returns totally different results yet they both are the same org :,(

i feel sad ....

they now hold both sides of the cord ... the herassers and the hackers...

i guess this explains why them myg0t f*gs always use the word haxors and not cheaters in their own movies ....

this is depressing

Why do you sound so chocked? Its not like the people inside milw0rms irc are very ethical. But on a side not myg0t and milw0rm arent the same. There is just a few myg0t members that hold op status on the irc because they are friends with str0ke (the owner of milw0rm) and they know what they are talking about.

dlss,

dont rage myg0t. there are a few myg0t that make their own hacks and that requires alot of programming knowledge and skill and thats why they are ops in milw0rm

its the people who believe myg0t only hacks and put the tag on when they are hacking that you hate

I disagree. There's no reason to respect someone who exploits online gaming to give himself an unfair advantage. It's pathetic that these kids (yes, kids) depend on unfair exploitation rather than the *true* hacker way of developing one's skills.

I disagree. There's no reason to respect someone who exploits online gaming to give himself an unfair advantage. It's pathetic that these kids (yes, kids) depend on unfair exploitation rather than the *true* hacker way of developing one's skills.

You missed what he was saying. He doesnt respect the people that run the things, he respects the people that have the knowledge to find and make something to work with a bug that he has found.

You missed what he was saying. He doesnt respect the people that run the things, he respects the people that have the knowledge to find and make something to work with a bug that he has found.

The only goal of which is to unlevel the field and create an unfair advantage for oneself, effectively ruining the game for everyone else playing. No integrity whatsoever.

If these kids want respect, they should turn their attention toward meaningful projects, be they whitehat or otherwise.