My School Network

Jimmy

Hi Guys,

Just saw the show for the first time on YouTube, and I think you wil be able to answer my question. Here is is:

My School Network has this program on it that lets you see all the screens on the network but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can download a program for this onto my USB Pen for free? I think it would be a good laugh.

Regards

jimmy

Hi Guys,

Just saw the show for the first time on YouTube, and I think you wil be able to answer my question. Here is is:

My School Network has this program on it that lets you see all the screens on the network but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can download a program for this onto my USB Pen for free? I think it would be a good laugh.

Regards

jimmy

Check the processes in the Task Manager. In some cases, programs like VNC could be hidden as a system service with its process hiding in the Task Manager.

Don't bother.

They'll be running AD and should have policies to stop users from killing the process and it will be passworded, which yes you could get quite easily.

But its not worth it.

Your education is worth more than doing something stupid at home.

Actually my high school had this in place too. But the newbs had the teacher side of the software just sitting on the share drive so we were able to access it and use it ourselves which allowed us to escape from student mode and access everyone elses screens so try it out. look around to see if you can find it.

At our school they use a program called Synchron Eyes. You can disable it by going into the program files directory and changing a config file. If you open it in notepad you can change the start and end IP and other stuff. You can't make it spy on your fellow peers but it will keep the big bad teacher from seeing that you are surfing Hack.5 when you should be researching that Geography project. :wink: