Bar infusion disappeared after upgrade

Raph

Hi

I've been playing with the mark V for a couple of months now, really funny and instructive.

I'm using last firmwre 1.1.0.

This morning I've seen a system infusion update for pineapple Bar so I started the upgrade.

It's been downloading and installing and I waited. I finished by closing the tab after a while with no moove. And the Bar tab has diseappeared. I can't access it anymore (neither reduced in tab nor opened).

I tried to reboot and alse to make Ctrl + F5 but it still doesn't show up.

No info in syslog.

Thanks

Raph

The issue is that you cancelled the upgrade. It is odd indeed that it would have taken so long, but that is why it isn't there anymore. You can use the following commands to restore the WiFi Pineapple Bar though:

SSH into your pineapple and execute these commands:

rm -rf /pineapple/components/system/bar && cp -r /rom/pineapple/components/system/bar /pineapple/components/system/bar

Alternatively, you may reset your WiFi Pineapple MKV by using the DIP switches or the configuration tile (advanced tab).

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Here is the result of command :

Executing 'ls /pineapple/components/system/':autosshconfigurationinfokarmalogsnetworkresources

Thanks Sebkinne the commands restores the Bar tab.

However I then went again to see infusion updates and today I see Bar, Network and autossh.

The Bar infusion downloads, checks its md5 but the installation never ends.

And when I stop I am going back to the sate where Bar is not installed.

I can update only Network and Autossh infusion but althought everything goes fine they also disappear from web page (and from /pineapple/components/system).

I can restore them the same way you explained.

This is curious.

I tried to install a new infusion on SD (all my previous infusions are installed to SD and working fine) for example urlsnarf. Everything seems to install but no files are deployed to SD.

I tried to install it in internal memory the install procedure executes but the infusion is not install and stays in the available infusion lists.

Should I reset factory the device ?

Thanks

Here is the result of command :

Executing 'ls /pineapple/components/system/':autosshconfigurationinfokarmalogsnetworkresources

Thanks Sebkinne the commands restores the Bar tab.

However I then went again to see infusion updates and today I see Bar, Network and autossh.

The Bar infusion downloads, checks its md5 but the installation never ends.

And when I stop I am going back to the sate where Bar is not installed.

I can update only Network and Autossh infusion but althought everything goes fine they also disappear from web page (and from /pineapple/components/system).

I can restore them the same way you explained.

This is curious.

I tried to install a new infusion on SD (all my previous infusions are installed to SD and working fine) for example urlsnarf. Everything seems to install but no files are deployed to SD.

I tried to install it in internal memory the install procedure executes but the infusion is not install and stays in the available infusion lists.

Should I reset factory the device ?

Thanks

I'm sorry you are having these issues. It seems like something strange has happened to your filesystem. I suggest you factory reset your WiFi Pineapple MKV. If this still causes issues, you'll have to re-flash. You can do this by following any of the directions here.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne