Cannot download infusions

DrDinosaur

I choose SD card. Never had issues with it before, so I'm not sure where the problem lies. I'll try internal storage soon though.

Sorry you are having these issues. Are you using the SD card we shipped with the device? It is possible that it has become corrupt. If that is the case, you might need to re-format it to be able to install infusions onto the sd card.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Yep, used it ever since with pretty much no problems. It worked great. It would be quite odd if it were to just randomly crash. I'll take a look into whether I need to reformat the thing. How would I proceed if that was the case? Is there a link with instructions with that or is there some information on that in the enclosed help booklet?

Yep, used it ever since with pretty much no problems. It worked great. It would be quite odd if it were to just randomly crash. I'll take a look into whether I need to reformat the thing. How would I proceed if that was the case? Is there a link with instructions with that or is there some information on that in the enclosed help booklet?

Just head over the the webinferface, then under resources -> USB and from there you can format the SD card too.

Best regards,

Sebkinne

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue, tried format and still not installing, sit's at zero percent. Everything installs fine on internal memory but nothing will install to SD. Was working fine until I upgraded firmware to 1.2.0 and it said I should format SD Card, so I did and went to reinstall Random Roll from bar.

I'm having the same issue, tried format and still not installing, sit's at zero percent. Everything installs fine on internal memory but nothing will install to SD. Was working fine until I upgraded firmware to 1.2.0 and it said I should format SD Card, so I did and went to reinstall Random Roll from bar.

Have you tried another SD card? Maybe this one got corrupt.

This is only necessary if your current SD card is formatted vFat.

It is possible that the formatting process failed, so just try to re-format through the webinterface again.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne