darren... next episode

CaveMan

I stil think all the hurt is fake, becouse i suppect Darren of being a live like robot and his real name is Archie (like in the (old school) comic books).

And its Ally and Wess are in controle of Darren (Archie) and let hem so like hurt him self just for the hack of it.

:lol:

Gerard

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Trust me its Alli who is in control of it all it was her idea to do Hak5 She is the master behind the bot they call Paul who controls Darren who controls Wess who controls Paul. It’s a three way bot love triangle and Alli is the in the middle of it controlling everything. WOW Scary

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh no you are wrong Alli controls the evil server he has fallen for her and she controls him. He is in love and she has him wrapped around her little finger so as I said Alli controls all. :) :shock:

I think it was 2x01 you say her holding the tape that is the key to evil server. She ownzors him. Muwaahhahahaa Alli rules all :shock: :shock: :shock:

Harrison was :twisted: TERMINATED :twisted:

The technolust was strong in that one and he got too close to stopping Evil server/Alli and there plan for IPTV domination.

The young padwan minds of Darren and Wess are not as strong and they are able to control them and use them for IPTV take over. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh no you are wrong Alli controls the evil server he has fallen for her and she controls him. He is in love and she has him wrapped around her little finger so as I said Alli controls all. :) :shock:

I think it was 2x01 you say her holding the tape that is the key to evil server. She ownzors him. Muwaahhahahaa Alli rules all :shock: :shock: :shock:

ohh yea, totally, she has him so pussywhipped.

i'd feel sorry for him, but he is an evil server hell-bent on taking over hak5, then all of IPTV and i'm guessing the world itself, so in that case, no pitty at all.

ohh yea, totally, she has him so pussywhipped.

i'd feel sorry for him, but he is an evil server hell-bent on taking over hak5, then all of IPTV and i'm guessing the world itself, so in that case, no pitty at all.

I don't know if I would call it pussywhipped but she does hold Evil Server be it the love afair he is having with Pauls Mac :shock: or something Alli controls him. ROTFLMAO

You kids are crazy. We all know that Evil Server is running the show, and it's actually all done in CG. The cast are just subroutines modeled in Blender. If you pay close attention you can see the flaws in 1x01 before hardware texture and lighting was implemented. Not to mention the bad acting that only a computer could provide.

If I remember correctly evil sever was kicked off a roof car park and destroyed?

darren allready explained that, its all in CG and evil server is the only proven existence of HAK.5 apart from website and coupon codes from godaddy.com

If I remember correctly evil sever was kicked off a roof car park and destroyed?

If you rewatch the episode you'll see that he mysteriously came back, with a bandage no less, with alli for the godaddy sponsor. then again in the following episode when he ran off with her... bandage and all...

If you ask me that bucket of rust is probably cracked out on warez looking for a sip of bandwidth on some ghetto street corner in Washington DC or something.