Other Distros with pre-installed SDR support?

TN.Frank

Aside from Kali and Pentoo what other Distros have pre-installed SDR and ADS-B stuff right out of the box? I know you can install SDR stuff on about any Distro but it's such a pain that if it's already part of the Distro Bundle it's just that much easier to get your SDR on. So, any other's or just Kali and Pentoo?

Got that one bookmarked, thanks. Wonder if it'd could be installed and used as an everyday Distro. I mean I have my little list of software that I use on a daily basis that I install on all Distros, wonder if I could install this and add some stuff and get a fairly decent "Daily Diver" that would take up less space then Kali(it's a real hog for hard drive space) and that way I'd still have my SDR support on an Ubuntu Distro.

P.S.

I did notice that it only comes in 64bit so it'll have to go on my NC4400, Core 2 Duo laptop since my NC6400 Core Duo laptops are only 32bit.

Edited by TN.Frank

I installed the Ubuntu SDR disto on my nc4400. Looks interesting but I don't see Gqrx. There are a few other tools that look kind of cool though. There's a satilite tracker that's pretty neat. Oh well, I'll give it a test drive for a couple days. Thanks.

You're not going to find any distro with every application on it. Half of the sdr applications out there didn't exist 6 months ago.

So SDR is something kind of new then. That explains why we don't have a lot of Linux apps yet.

Hey Frank. Darren is actually using Ubuntu SDR on the latest episode! Just started watching it on my phone and was like "holy shit!"

LOL, I saw that. He had it booted from a Live USB stick. Almost like he's reading the minds of the folks in the SDR forum(or at least their posts,LOL) but yep, that's what he was using.