Switchblade/hacksaw addon

Masterpyro

Would anyone be interested in an addon to the switchblade that shows all ports and services running? i have this finished but i will upload it only if people are interested.

Edit:

A new payload for the USB switchblade/Hacksaw that will scan the ports of the local computer and dump everything in the file theopenports%computername%_%date%_%time%.txt. I use PortQryV2 for this mod of the switchblade which creates the dump file with the above name and at the bottem of the dump file I added an explanation of the file name. Currently it is its own payload and is separate from the swithcblade/hacksaw but if time permits this week I will have a version that adds the data to the dump file created by the switchblade payload.

The package below contains PortQry and the test.bat that will create the dump file.

http://www.hak5.org/packages/files/Portscan.rar

@echo off 

@if not exist OpenPorts md OpenPorts >nul

cd Files

portqry -local -l OpenPorts%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt

echo. >> C:OpenPorts%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt

echo. >> C:OpenPorts%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt

echo Filename is: computername_month_day_hour_minute >> C:OpenPorts%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt

:End

Thanks goes to Brennan for the idea and multiple tests.

P.S. I know there is another way to do this but i think PortQry gives more information about the target. I also suggest using the code posted here because windows had some problems with naming the dump file in the zipped package.

Edit2: So far i have not been able to test this with my own flash drive so im not exactly sure if it is 100% invisible. The way it works now you can see it running Portqry but it takes less than a second.

I did look at the alternatives for this but this is really my first atempt with batch files that do more than open the command prompt so PortQry helped by having the log file feature built in.

I will add it to the Packages page. Would this NEED added to the switchblade/hacksaw batch file if one were to use this or can the custom iso handel running two different batch files?

A suggestion I didn't think of b4 is Change the C: to %systemdrive% b/c not everyone has the same drive

here it is moded below

@echo off 

@if not exist OpenPorts md OpenPorts >nul 

cd Files 

portqry -local -l OpenPorts%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt 

echo. >> %systemdrive%OpenPorts%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt 

echo. >> 5systemdrive%OpenPorts%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt 

echo Filename is: computername_month_day_hour_minute >> %systemdrive%OpenPorts%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt 

Yeah... I want it to record to the thumbdrive, yet it doesn't seem to want to...

Code: (Keep in mind I have no idea what I'm doing.)

@echo off

@if not exist WIPdump md WIPdump >nul

@if not exist WIPdump%computername% md WIPdump%computername% >nul

cd *WIPCMDFiles

portqry -local -l *WIPCMDDump%computername%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt

echo. >> *WIPCMDDump%computername%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt

echo. >> *WIPCMDDump%computername%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt

echo Filename is: computername_month_day_hour_minute >> *WIPCMDDump%computername%computername%_%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%.txt

It makes the right folder, but there is nothing in it. Whats wrong?