Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mubix

Got a Metasploit question? Want a topic covered on the show?

Awesome! Create a new topic on the forum and we can discuss it! Looking forward to hearing from all of you and making the Metasploit Minute what you guys want it to be.

What about using metasploit as a defensive tool ie...Countersploit. Or will that take to long for the show?

Is the show over already two mondays and no episodes my heart is hurting

Can you show how to put payload into other programs? I would like to see how to do it... right now i'm trying to make flappybird start android payload same time as it's running. I'm not even good at android development and i just recompiled the .apk's and i'm some how trying to get them start together... help me

Great job on the show loving the episodes on pivoting,hopping,metepreter would love to see more pineapple hop.php would love to see how to make an Android payload to work with hop.php

Please show us how to connect 2 instances of Metasploit together, so for example, I want an instance running on a VPS in the cloud to wait for connections from shell's etc and another running on my laptop and be able control the one in the cloud from my local copy etc so that my local copy retains all the database information and reverse credentials without having my laptop details exposed. I guess i am wanting to use the cloud instance as a remote launch pad does this make any sense??

Non root mobile devices, persistent meterpreter!

this is a challenge, how many ways can you launch a meterpreter. I was thinking about a modified phone charger...

this is a challenge, how many ways can you launch a meterpreter. I was thinking about a modified phone charger...

Oooo, I had never though of modding a phone charger...this would be awesome, albiet a LOT more indepth than what this show does, but it would be something pretty cool for the Hak5 team to try

I was thinking about a raspberry pi placed under my wifes side of the bed...

think about a persistent Backdoor... creativity!

I was thinking about a raspberry pi placed under my wifes side of the bed...

think about a persistent Backdoor... creativity!

I would reply to this, but my mind is in the gutter. I'm sure you can think of other persistent backdoors in a relationship LMAO

Please show us how to connect 2 instances of Metasploit together, so for example, I want an instance running on a VPS in the cloud to wait for connections from shell's etc and another running on my laptop and be able control the one in the cloud from my local copy etc so that my local copy retains all the database information and reverse credentials without having my laptop details exposed. I guess i am wanting to use the cloud instance as a remote launch pad does this make any sense??

Why not just use the cloud instance? Metasploit is all commandline driven anyways. And if you are using the GUI it's the same. Do you just want the database local?

What would the phone charger do? It's plugged into a wall on one end, and an iPhone on the other (and everything past I believe iOS 7.0, the phone asks if it should trust the "computer" when trying to do anything). Or if you are targeting Android you still have an issue of cable / computer trust.

personally i would like to see more examples in the show, i think all the topics so far have been well covered and plenty informative im just a sucker for a shell and will always enjoy watching the code at work. I do enjoy the series and appreciate the effort you put into the show. I cant wait for this next season