SDcard

jorrit

After a lot of problems with installing the software(https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/31762-solid-green-and-amber-lights/)

I've got the pineapple up and running but still had trouble with the sdcard.

Now something very strange is happening, I hope someone can explain.

If I boot the MKV I see a /dev/sda and /dev/sdcard

If I boot the MKV with a USB drive I see dev/sda /dev/sda1 /dev/sda2 /dev/sdb and /dev/sdcard

If I mount /dev/sda1 I see the files on one of the partitions of the sdcard...

I created a SWAP partition on /dev/sda2. Both partitions work great(fstab) until I remove the USB drive. There a no files on the USB drive.

Any ideas?

You were posting in the other Unbricking Help post.... Is another thread necessary?

Questions: Are you always running the pineapple with an SD card inserted? After getting your pineapple back up and running by using the USB did you A. Use the Format SD card function then reboot and then B. (while an SD card was inserted) try a reflash of the firmware from the web interface?

You were posting in the other Unbricking Help post.... Is another thread necessary?

Questions: Are you always running the pineapple with an SD card inserted? After getting your pineapple back up and running by using the USB did you A. Use the Format SD card function then reboot and then B. (while an SD card was inserted) try a reflash of the firmware from the web interface?

Good question, but since the MKV is working now I assumed the new question would only complicate things. Maybe the two aren't related. But no problem if the topic is merged with the other thread.

Are you always running the pineapple with an SD card inserted? Yes

A. Use the Format SD card function then reboot Yes and then

B. (while an SD card was inserted) try a reflash of the firmware from the web interface? Yes

And it didn't solve the problem.

Edited by jorrit