Problem - Wrong Billing and Invoice Address

flexo

So here I'll summarize from the other forum what my problem is:

So... A few hours ago (Sat, 8 Feb 2014 04:38:49 +0000 (UTC)) - which I verified to have been "Saturday, during the morning, local time at hakshop" I made a purchase and because pay-pal stored some very old very wrong data for me... I tried to correct what I could when making the order - the phone number was definitely still wrong, I couldn't get to choose to not bill a non-existing company...

I immediately corrected what I could through both the hackshop interface and at paypal - but that doesn't change the order in progress.

Then I of course sent an E-Mail detailing the problem, giving my exact shipping and billing address..

I also left a voicemail at hakshop.

So... if someone could semi-confirm that no-one has done anything yet you would take some heavy stuff from my mind right now... (Thanks in advance).

.... Then I could always cancel the credit card transaction... but I really don't want to do this as I believe everything will still work out fine.

So... I'd be grateful for _any_ kind of reply at this point :-)