speed up rubber ducky idea

brazen

DISCLAIMER*** Please ignore my ignorance as I am very new to all of this in the most basic and broadest sense. What I am about to suggest may be happening already or not even possible... i don't know *** END OF DISCLAIMER OF IGNORANCE

I was reading in the forums about people talking about delays maybe need to vary depending on the speed of that particular machine. What if all payloads went at the fastest that that particular machine would allow?

Is it possible or would it be possible to (as I don't even have my ducky yet, it has shipped though... can't wait) to have a ducky payload copy/paste a bash alias to the correct location and then run that bash alias, as opposed to having it type out everything out?

example:

nano .bashrc
alias mac="ifconfig wlan0 down; ifconfig wlan0 hw ether 00:11:22:33:44:55; ifconfig wlan0 up"

close terminal, open terminal

mac

I think this would be faster as it (if it's even possible) to copy and paste the entire text into place, restart terminal, run alias

and the larger the payloads, the more time it would save.

just a thought of a n00b

DISCLAIMER*** Please ignore my ignorance as I am very new to all of this in the most basic and broadest sense. What I am about to suggest may be happening already or not even possible... i don't know *** END OF DISCLAIMER OF IGNORANCE

I was reading in the forums about people talking about delays maybe need to vary depending on the speed of that particular machine. What if all payloads went at the fastest that that particular machine would allow?

Is it possible or would it be possible to (as I don't even have my ducky yet, it has shipped though... can't wait) to have a ducky payload copy/paste a bash alias to the correct location and then run that bash alias, as opposed to having it type out everything out?

example:

nano .bashrc

alias mac="ifconfig wlan0 down; ifconfig wlan0 hw ether 00:11:22:33:44:55; ifconfig wlan0 up"

close terminal, open terminal

mac

I think this would be faster as it (if it's even possible) to copy and paste the entire text into place, restart terminal, run alias

and the larger the payloads, the more time it would save.

just a thought of a n00b

The biggest delay is the initial one for it to install drivers IIRC, most of the other ones are not really a problem