Need help! wife and I are being harassed by someone on facebook

cmorales707

HELP ME!!!

Wife and I are being harassed by someone on Facebook, they keep sending us emails via facebook, we don't know who she/he or them are, all we have is a profile, they are not friend or anyone we seem to know, they are trying to cause turmoil in our lives, any help or suggestions I can get I would be grateful, huge Hak5 fan for many years, didn't know where else to turn than the wonderful community here at hak5

proud owner of rubber ducky/Pineapple II/III and now markV

help me please, I cant seem to be good at even finding yet along hacking their facebook account,

reach out to me, I have the facebook account name and facebook profile name

or point me in the right direction, i just want to disable make them stopp

i have tried facebook profile hack software with no luck

quick background, I am a newbie, windows background, just digging and learning the wonderful world of linux now.

i knew this was going to be seen like this, well let me enlighten you some more, the answer is no, if that was my intentions I would have blasted their profile name or info a dug up via profile search in facebook, second, we have but they delete their profile, and create a new one and just to send emails, that is what I am also telling my wife and what i am doing, do block and report, man I am just trying to teach them a lesson, I am willing to pay anyone over paypal, to simply teach these dumb $@#$% a lesson, and to leave us alone, no one has time for drama

anyhow. se'la'vie i guess : (

i knew this was going to be seen like this, well let me enlighten you some more, the answer is no, if that was my intentions I would have blasted their profile name or info a dug up via profile search in facebook, second, we have but they delete their profile, and create a new one and just to send emails, that is what I am also telling my wife and what i am doing, do block and report, man I am just trying to teach them a lesson, I am willing to pay anyone over paypal, to simply teach these dumb $@#$% a lesson, and to leave us alone, no one has time for drama

anyhow. se'la'vie i guess : (

Yeah, let's not ask people to "teach other people a lesson". Let's also not get money involved.

If you want the messages to stop, I suggest you set your privacy settings to "Strict Filtering" (http://imgur.com/aKqY5t6).

But seriously, it seems like you are attempting to get someone from this community to do something illegal to teach this person a lesson - I'd not do that.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

okay, my apology to all, never meant to disrespect or annoy anyone here, I consider all here to be very wise and intellectual, I was just desperate, to be pointed to the path where I would be able to do it myself or compensate someone to do the dirty work for me since I don't know how,

im truly sorry! and please forgive me ignorance and concerns with this circumstance I am living through.

ignore this post, I am trying to convince my wife to delete her account, as they know our names so they can easily search and find us by name and start emailing again, vicious cycle.

Thanks all!

If this is all true about the harassment, report it both on facebook support and to law enforcement. If they are getting to you not just via facebook, but by email its possible even they managed to gain access to your PC or mobile device, or could be a neighbor if you use wifi.

If you change your profile to private, block and report the users, you should be able to block them from contacting you via facebook. If its still coming to your email, thats a whole other issue unrelated to facebook since that means they probably either know your email address or have access to one of your devices or possibly even your accounts, which I would suggest changing your email address and passwords, but as mentioned, they may have compromised your pc or network depending on what it is they are doing to you.

However, harassment, even on facebook, is against the law for the most part, mostly cyber-bullying against minors gets swift action from everyone, but adults should be able to take the same actions to go after people if being harassed, and you can file charges against someone via the police and they can go after them via facebook and investigate if you follow through the proper channels and make a formal complaint with law enforcement. You'd be surprised how effective that is these days.

You won't get help from anyone here to try and hack anyones account, and all that would do is most likely get yourself in trouble. Also, so called "hack programs" are malware, and if you used one, your computer is more than likely now compromised and you'll have more issues to worry about than a troll from facebook.