How to delete persistant wlan network ?

carmelo42

Hello !

I just received my PinneApple :)

So I'm having fun with but ..

In Karme > Karme Configuration > SSID Configuration, I have created a wireless network named "CARTEL", checked the box "persistent.

It works, I can see on my phone the CARTEL network.

But how can I delete it ?

After stopping KARMA and DNS SPOOF, I still can connect to the CARTEL network from my phone ....

Thanks !!

check wifi manager infusion you can change it there

the wiki has a ton of info for people new to the pineapple

i can give you a step by setp but check it out see if you canfigure it out

falling teaches me to walk better

Edited by m40295

Thanks for your answers :)

I'm starting to answer how it works ... But I have some difficulties ...

About Karma : if I understand what it does, it creates an open wireless network. When some device is searching for known networks, Karma says "yes it's me" and the device connects to the pineapple.

But what if there is in the area already a real known network ? Will the device connect to karma or to the real network ?

And if the device is already connected to the a real network, how can I disconnected it to force the connexion to the pineapple ?

Thanks for your answers :)

I'm starting to answer how it works ... But I have some difficulties ...

About Karma : if I understand what it does, it creates an open wireless network. When some device is searching for known networks, Karma says "yes it's me" and the device connects to the pineapple.

But what if there is in the area already a real known network ? Will the device connect to karma or to the real network ?

And if the device is already connected to the a real network, how can I disconnected it to force the connexion to the pineapple ?

The device will connect to whoever has the highest power. You can deauth the real network to get connected clients to connect to you.