Driftnet, urlsnarf etc on a wireless monitor interface

tom564

Has anyone managed to get driftnet to work on a monitor interface in real time? I am able to play back previous captures after i run it through airdecap-ng and replay it but after hours of experimenting i have been unable to get it to work in real or near real time.

i see.

i am still very much a n00b, so pardon my ignorance: would this be a matter of coming up with a script that can decrypt packets shortly after having captured them, so that images would appear almost in real time?

i have always had the belief that there is always a solution to a problem. if a solution is untenable, then you need to reconsider one of your assumptions or relax one of your constraints.

i see.

i am still very much a n00b, so pardon my ignorance: would this be a matter of coming up with a script that can decrypt packets shortly after having captured them, so that images would appear almost in real time?

i have always had the belief that there is always a solution to a problem. if a solution is untenable, then you need to reconsider one of your assumptions or relax one of your constraints.

Yeh i think that is the way i will have to go. After thinking about it i don't really need real time results and can play back capture files every x minutes