wlan2 as Client mode

hardwire

Hi Everyone,

I just got my new mark V with the elite bundle this week, and already having lots of fun and will be playing with my new toy more over the weekend. This is my first WiFi Pineapple as I didn't end up getting a fon.

What I would do is connect my Ralink Rt3072 directly and use that in client mode to connect to a network to provide an Internet connection and remote access.

How can I enable wlan2 to show in the network tab on the web interface and use it in client mode?

Thank you.

for example running reaver, which is using wlan1, I can not connect to another network using wlan0 as it is not supported in client mode, so the 3rd card allows me to still connect to the Wifi Pineapple on my network rather than using direct Ethernet.

i'm using a Macbook air with a usb ethernet adapter and its just giving me some problems, so would like to connect to it via my home network.

I'm a little confused on what you want to do. wlan0 is for karma, wlan1 is for connecting to another AP, and wlan2 is for ? Why would you add another network card for client mode when wlan1 does that job?

for example running reaver, which is using wlan1, I can not connect to another network using wlan0 as it is not supported in client mode, so the 3rd card allows me to still connect to the Wifi Pineapple on my network rather than using direct Ethernet.

i'm using a Macbook air with a usb ethernet adapter and its just giving me some problems, so would like to connect to it via my home network.

wlan0 does support client mode.

Given that you have the proper driver install. It won't show in the network tab, but it'll show up in the WiFi Manger infusion.