• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

raz0r,

Only using the infusion will shut down wlan0. Doing it manually via ssh will not. And of course Sebkinne is correct, WM will get to looking at it when he can...

I was using ssh to log in but say if i have to take my laptop out the office then come back how can i then cancel it then resume the session ?? also i have noticed the log function isnt working with bully :( god i wish i hadent updated it what a muppit !!!!

So when using reaver it actually saves a log for each of the Access Points you attempt to crack. So just hit Ctrl Z to stop it. When you come back in with the laptop ssh in again and use the same command to start it for the same access point and it will pick up where it left off. It would be nice if you could just leave it running and somehow pick up the process where it is when you ssh in again but I don't know how to do that or if it's possible.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/8653/how-to-keep-processes-running-after-ending-ssh-session

I've used both screen and tmux on Kali-Linux. Haven't tried to see if they are on the Pineapple.

You can install screen on the WiFi Pineapple MKV by using:

opkg update && opkg install screen

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Well then, bingo. That's the answer. It works great with Kali. Start the screen session, leave, and when you come back its right where you left it. I've gone from PC to phone, back to PC. (SSH sessions)

Nice screen is the resume session i have that on my ipad and iphone ill give it a go thanks for the info :)

Still have to use the cable though as wlan0 and wlan1 have gone down so no wireless access

Edited by raz0r

Tried with screen still doesnt work like it does on my ipad it dosnt resume the session , on my ipad as soon as i go to terminal screen loads now logging into my pinapple i would expect to see screen first but thats not the case i can load it by typing screen in the terminal then it loads but it doesnt resume any idears people ??

Raz0r

Tried with screen still doesnt work like it does on my ipad it dosnt resume the session , on my ipad as soon as i go to terminal screen loads now logging into my pinapple i would expect to see screen first but thats not the case i can load it by typing screen in the terminal then it loads but it doesnt resume any idears people ??

Raz0r

You need to attach screen to de-attached sessions. See the manual to learn how to use screen.

But this is all going off topic. This thread is about the WPS infusion. If you are having issues with it, Whistle Master will surely fix it when he has the time to. If you have further questions not relating this infusion, just create a thread in the MKV section of the forums!

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Right totally reinstalled everything reflashed and formated the SD card still the same problem Reaver is fine but the log for bully gets stuck @ 63.0KB or 63.5KB the infusion i have installed this time round are on the device and not on the SD card.

I have also attached two pictures one showing that its stuck and the other when i go to look at the log for bully clicking download.

http://share.pho.to/5CLKg

Kind Regards

Raz0r

Many thanks for the update buddy as this was the reason I bought my pineapple due to the fact I couldn't leave my laptop in the office all the time as I need it , many thanks and keep up the good work , I'm starting to believe it could have something to do with the sd card as its only showing 834 meg and its a 2gb card formatted and still the same fat32, I also tried installing everything on pineapple but still no joy as I said befor reaver works fine just bully not being able to view the logs and stopping after 63.5kb any way hope it gets sorted buddy and thanks again :) raz0r

Went and bought a new SD card that isnt the problem i understand Reaver logs are saved in

/usr/local/etc/reaver/

bully is saved in

/root/.bully

are there Symbolic links to both of these locations, i have these now on my new SD card but dont see a Symbolic link to /root/.bully ?? i have now got two friends of mine taken a look at this any more info would be great :)

Thanks

Raz0r

Edited by raz0r