I ran the attack yesterday from my kali VM. The (Cisco) router wasn't vulnerable, but the airodump -vv output is easily parse-able, and there are (so far) only about three valid pixiewps command variants. It seems like it would be a fairly straight forward addition to WPS.

I'm looking forward to DataHead's Pixiescript, but I'd still like to see it integrated into the WPS infusion.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi have an issue with WPS on Wifi Mark V Pineapple. Am testing it on my Bros Wifi network BT Hub (consent is ok) i have gone done the rever route and have selected Auto detect the best advanced options for the target AP in the advance options tab. Have got all the way to 90.90% and its stuck for the last 2 hours.

I know this problem was sorted before so wondering why im having a 2012-2013 bug issue now ?

Any advice would be great as am stuck

thanks in advance all.

see below for output :

[+] Restored previous session
[+] Waiting for beacon from ############
[+] Associated with CC:96:A0:0D:04:AB (ESSID: BTHub3-####)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:23:16 (4 seconds/pin)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:23:39 (6 seconds/pin)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:23:58 (5 seconds/pin)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:24:17 (4 seconds/pin)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:24:36 (4 seconds/pin)

Also am having a bit of trouble getting bully to work. Am using Wlan2 (Alfa NH) for Mon0 the target network has good strength but keep getting this read out:

[!] Bully v1.0-22 - WPS vulnerability assessment utility
[+] Switching interface 'mon0' to channel '11'
[!] Using '##:c0:##:81:##:8f' for the source MAC address
[+] Datalink type set to '127', radiotap headers present
[+] Scanning for beacon from '##:03:##:ea:##:a2' on channel '11'
[+] Got beacon for 'EE-BrightBox-######' (88:##:55:##:##:a2)
[+] Loading randomized pins from '/root/.bully/pins'
[!] Restoring session from '/root/.bully/############.run'
[X] Session save file appears corrupted, exiting

can anyone help out as am hitting my head at every turn

thanks in advance all

Hi everyone, Have put a similar post onto the WPS Support page but just wanted to post this as a different thread as other topics are discusses there and don't want it the issue to get buried under other stuff :)

Anyway`s to the point, i have the Wifi Pineapple Mark V, updated firmware and installed infusion WPS with Reaver and Bully dependency. I also have a external USB Alfa NH card (shows on pineapple as Wlan2)

I use Wlan2 to search for the target network and can see it with no issue with good strength and signal, i then disable Wlan2 and start Mon0 Via Wlan2 and select the target network. In Advance options i select Auto detect the best advanced options for the target AP and hit run.

It all went fine until i noticed it was stuck on 90.90% for about a hour on a loop. I stopped and restored the previous session but keep getting displayed with the same output:

[+] Restored previous session
[+] Waiting for beacon from ############
[+] Associated with #C:##:A0:##:0#:A# (ESSID: BTHub3-####)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:23:16 (4 seconds/pin)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:23:39 (6 seconds/pin)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:23:58 (5 seconds/pin)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:24:17 (4 seconds/pin)
[+] 90.90% complete @ 2015-05-28 17:24:36 (4 seconds/pin)

I understand that revers devs have let it go and hopefully not to far in the near future PixieWPS will come out for the Pineapple or maybe a Wifite infusion of some kind.

Anyways i did a lot of googling and forum searching but didnt get any upto date answer or anything that can help me really but did notice people was having the same issue with reaver on Kali and the Pineapple Mark V so moved to bully with good result so decided to go down that route.

Ok so went into WPS infusion did the exact same steps as above with Wlan2 and Mon0 selected Bully and clicked start and got displayed with this output:

[!] Bully v1.0-22 - WPS vulnerability assessment utility
[+] Switching interface 'mon0' to channel '11'
[!] Using '##:c0:##:81:##:8f' for the source MAC address
[+] Datalink type set to '127', radiotap headers present
[+] Scanning for beacon from '##:03:##:ea:##:a2' on channel '11'
[+] Got beacon for 'EE-BrightBox-######' (88:##:55:##:##:a2)
[+] Loading randomized pins from '/root/.bully/pins'
[!] Restoring session from '/root/.bully/############.run'
[X] Session save file appears corrupted, exiting

(for this i did not select any options or advanced options just for the reason i dont know how to use bully or know what options to use)

or i get displayed this output:

wps log_1432851615.log

Any help with reaver of bully is much appreciated as i am really losing sleep over this.

Thanks in advance all.

Edited by Primz

Thanks for the reply, funny enough i was just reading that link you replied with. I might try and give this ago if honest but am just getting to grips with the pineapple itself. I notice its not a infusion available yet via pineapple bar so how can i get this onto my pineapple?

And again thanks in advance

Thanks for the reply, funny enough i was just reading that link you replied with. I might try and give this ago if honest but am just getting to grips with the pineapple itself. I notice its not a infusion available yet via pineapple bar so how can i get this onto my pineapple?

And again thanks in advance

As far as i know its a use at your own risk right now until they add it in so you can try adding the modded reaver to your pineapple but their is a chance you could brick the mark 5 which would require you to reflash the firmware so if you're willing to go through that then you can i thought about making a video on it but i'd hate to see alot of people ending up bricking their pineapple because they don't follow along correctly.

Hmm ZaraByte i say make the vid my man as i know for sure im not the only one having this issue and is the PixieWPS is the only alternative i say lets give it a go until its released in the Pineapple Bar. End of day beggars cant be choosers :)

Hmm ZaraByte i say make the vid my man as i know for sure im not the only one having this issue and is the PixieWPS is the only alternative i say lets give it a go until its released in the Pineapple Bar. End of day beggars cant be choosers :)

Skip to 11:50 in the video if you don't wanna listen to the whole rant i do and optional flashing i did.

Just a note, that you should install reaver 1.5.2 FIRST in the method explained in my post, then install pixiewps second, via this one line command:

opkg update && opkg install pixiewps

pixiewps is now in the official pineapple repositories. So no need to download pixiewps from the link in my post.

And it is recommended that you reboot the pineapple first thing before any of the installation process

I download both files just because of the fact that you need the modded reaver since its not in the repos yet just figured it be easier to show installing them both from the file.

Any idea when this is going to hit the pineapple bar. Have to admit pineapple bar is lacking in some updated/newer infusions.

I love my fruit :) am just saying

Yeah I've honestly been disappointed in the lacking of infusions it's a shame infusion making is over my head or i'd start making some the WEP infusion would be nice it's never been made i'd like to make that infusion but i have a way i wanna make and the makers can't vision how i'd make it.