• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My complaint about WPS 1.3 is how do you tell if WPS is enabled on the networks that show up or not :B I know a couple of them have WPS enabled because i ran wash on kali linux but on this app it doesn't tell you if WPS is enabled or not just lists all the networks around.

Agree, some simple scripts out there spelled out if WPS was enabled or not.

Any Chance on a next release on maybe adding WPS detection to this ?

Kinda annoying to know which networks that are displayed have WPS enabled or not i mean i guess maybe we could put the card into monitor mode and run wash from SSH inside the pineapple but i don't really like that ideal.

Any Chance on a next release on maybe adding WPS detection to this ?

Kinda annoying to know which networks that are displayed have WPS enabled or not i mean i guess maybe we could put the card into monitor mode and run wash from SSH inside the pineapple but i don't really like that ideal.

have asked for in other thread. i tried wash and it wouldnt show. managed toget wifite installed, bigpwned and a few others. ssh seems to be the better option at the moment until infusions dev is alot easier.

have asked for in other thread. i tried wash and it wouldnt show. managed toget wifite installed, bigpwned and a few others. ssh seems to be the better option at the moment until infusions dev is alot easier.

Ya, I am also mostly sticking to SSH terminal. Using wifite script in terminal and [screen] to reconnect to running sessions since xmux wouldn't work on Pineapple.Not having luck initiating a session via the boot switches on pineapple using screen sessions.

Want to start a script in a screen session at boot, so I can SSH into it later and see its progress using phone.

I am considering making a Raspberry Pi project with two radios running Kali and remoting into it via Note 3.

@koolkarnt Bigpwned and what other scripts you said you are running?

Edited by GermanMeat

I have also had the same issue fella got bored of asking as i know the chaps who make these infusion also have other things do, instead I'm thinking of one of these https://www.newit.co.uk/shop/All-CuBox/Cuboxes attaching it to my Pineapple installing Kali on it then BAM Metasploit is very important to me and iv got just what I'm looking for a proper remote pen testing tool :)

Regards

Raz0r

Edited by raz0r

I have also had the same issue fella got bored of asking as i know the chaps who make these infusion also have other things do, instead I'm thinking of one of these https://www.newit.co.uk/shop/All-CuBox/Cuboxes attaching it to my Pineapple installing Kali on it then BAM Metasploit is very important to me and iv got just what I'm looking for a proper remote pen testing tool :)

Regards

Raz0r

Cool device. Only draw is no wifi built in. Great for XBMC . How would you attach it to Pineapple? Wouldn't it be better to just use two usb wifi radios to remote into it and use it standalone? That's how I was thinking to use Raspberry Pi

Edited by GermanMeat

Bro take a look at the specs it has WiFi and Bluetooth ;) http://cubox-i.com/table/

And what i was gonna do was attach it via Ethernet ;)

As to Tmux let me do a vid for you ill post it in a bit

Not to sure how to get it to work with the dip switches though sorry m8

Regards

Raz0r

Edited by raz0r

I got wpscan.py and wpspy.py from source sec - essentually the same tools bigpwned uses to scan the routers for serial, etc. I also had to wack on scapy to make these work.. - which required a quick edit of both scripts for the line "from scapy import" to "from scapy.all import*" which resolved a little error I got on first run.

currently its erroring out on ipv6 and somthing else but still does the scan - havent had much look at wpspy and what it actually does.. I think its just does the same function as wash.

i dont know if they have any benifit as yet over wifite & bigpwned scripts.

Does anyone have bigpwned version 1.0? from xiaopan - i havent been able to find the update yet...

Well the good thing is i normally bring my Nexus 7 Tablet with me everywhere i go so i can just use my TP-LINK TL-WN722N Usb adapter and then run wash within my KaliPwn i have install on my Nexus 7 so lucky i have that rather having to boot up a 15+ inch laptop.

Best part i like about having a Nexus 7 when your sitting at a small table in a resturant space is always a problem luckly the nexus 7 doesn't reqiure much room :B

As promised please find attached vid for you buddy enjoy

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7obrdo

Raz0r

Thank you so much raz0r.. Yes, I got tmux and it's a lot better than using screen, but I could not get it to work via the boot dip switch command line. Boot up with dip switch in tmux session and running a command. I guess it's because it doesn't actually open a session using the boot dip switches? Hope that makes sense..

Eh im having few problems with the WPS v1.3 My steps:

Scan AP's with wlan1

Disabled wlan1 after AP list displays.

Turn Monitor Mode on wlan1

Pick network

Enable Auto Refresh On

Click Start

worked the first time now it just does nothing i'll try again later WPS v1.3 is kinda buggy or im doing something wrong :D

I always wack in the command line manually -vv so i can see all messages. otherwise I start to think its not doing anything and stop it.. lol.
(this option is under advance, display non-critical)

@Zarabyte - Are you confiming the AP is wps is enabled? use your nexus to scan with wifite.

@anyone - has anyone managed to get any result from "wash -i mon0" in ssh?

@ Koolkarnt i have never been able to get wash to work via SSH.

This is my command.

wash -i mon0 -C -D

Just had a quick Google around and there saying you need libsqlite3-dev but i have it lol oh well

Raz0r

Cool will try that.

wash -i mon0 -C -D

Just had a quick Google around and there saying you need libsqlite3-dev but i have it lol oh well

Hi,

When i try to use WPS on my own WiFI the output log just say: Waiting for beacon from MAC and it doesn't change. It does the same with other networks.

I am using wlan0, mon0 and reaver.

Am i doing something wrong or can someone explain what i need to do?

I'm sorry, i am new to these kind of things.