What SSH app are you using?

yabasoya

I was just curious on what apps you guys are using to ssh into the pineapple when it is deployed and you are sitting nearby. I find that most of them work well but I am looking for one that will do multiple ssh sessions. For instance, one to airodump-ng and one to aireplay-ng.

I found that iSSH for the iPhone/ipad had great reviews until ios7, then it just went into the shitter from there. Too bad, it looked promising.

I was just trying to do something similar to pwn phone, only using an iPhone and the pineapple instead

I believe you are thinking of multiple Bash prompts simultaneously like when using the aircrack-ng suite on a normal Linux machine... Those aren't ssh instances. To my knowledge ssh uses one port/one connection at a time, so how could you do multiple ssh sessions unless you had multiple ports with ssh available?

Edit:

Ohh and since I use OSX I use a program called Remoter. SSH comes native on OSX but Remoter also does RDC and a few other things I find useful.

Edited by thesugarat

I believe you are thinking of multiple Bash prompts simultaneously like when using the aircrack-ng suite on a normal Linux machine... Those aren't ssh instances. To my knowledge ssh uses one port/one connection at a time, so how could you do multiple ssh sessions unless you had multiple ports with ssh available?

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

putty_zpse671dbf4.png

Well that blows my theory out of the water! Pay no attention to my ramblings above. I guess when I think about it I never even attempted multiple connections because I assumed it wouldn't work....

Can you use "screens" to run multiple sessions even though your only connecting once?

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/30988-ending-ssh-but-leave-program-running/

Yeah, I've done this. Discovered tmux last night, but it needs installed on the Pineapple.