looking for a mk iv / mk V

dddjflip

hi all,

being after a pineapple for ages since the mak iv release.

but the outrages shipping prices (my state in australia, is the most expensive of all states, even somewhere further away from the states in AU is cheaper) and the exchange rate between the US and AU $, means if i want a mk5 and the travel upgrade 150$ + $80 for postage, x echange rate im looking at about $300+

so was wondering if anyone had a mk iv with the wall wort (as you call them) with the australian head adapter

i was aware that as of 19-12-2013 that a DHL option was going to be added to shipping, but am yet to see that

thanks

hey sorry for delay, been busy with the kids over the new year period.

at current rate $50us = about $57AU

im going to suss out postage options other than USPS

not too cluely on US services,that can send o/s afaik there is DHL, FEDEX, UPS. is this it or is there some more ?

have you thought about gettting someone who is already going to fly (civilian but especially military) to simply bring it with their luggage?

yep just dont know anyone coming over from the states or anyone over there on holidays out of my friends and family :/

im still waiting for that DHL option that sara mentioned was been added last month to show up

• 2 weeks later...

yep just dont know anyone coming over from the states or anyone over there on holidays out of my friends and family :/

im still waiting for that DHL option that sara mentioned was been added last month to show up

Dude, I'm in Queensland. Pm me and I can give you some advice how to get a mark iv a little cheaper at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...