Cant get MK5 working

JackChitt

i havent read all of this, but i had the same issues, in my situation it was due to the wired connection having alot of packet loss (still does) so i use wireless and it works fine sometimes its a long wait, refresh if it doesnt work after a while, test using ping 172.16.42.1 -t (windows) stuff like that. hope it helps

is ssh slow too?

Edited by markcoker

i havent read all of this, but i had the same issues, in my situation it was due to the wired connection having alot of packet loss (still does) so i use wireless and it works fine sometimes its a long wait, refresh if it doesnt work after a while, test using ping 172.16.42.1 -t (windows) stuff like that. hope it helps

is ssh slow too?

Yep, I have to keep it running for about a day when it done this last time. I didn't use it for a few days and same shit started again...

• 4 weeks later...

I just took another look at this topic. It has come to my attention that some of you have a virus / rogue browser plugin which is failing to load some files and therefore breaks the Pineapple UI. More information about this issue can be found here.

What lead me to that is this post inside this thread. The output clearly states that it cannot get a file and is causing an error. This error will break browsing behavior.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne