[Script] FruitySniffer Alpha v1.0

JesseIZ

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errors.JPGI get this every time that I try to install with your steps.

errors.JPGI get this every time that I try to install with your steps.

Hey, the problem is that have chosen to install FruitySniffer to /sd//usr/lib but it should be /sd/usr/lib.

Let me know if it worked ;)

- Jesse

It has nothing to do with your programming, or my usage. I kept having problems, and then noticed more errors with things installed on my SD card so I re-formatted it. Now everything is running fine, somehow my SD card became corrupt.

Oh ok thats weird but it works ;)

- Jesse

Jesse, did you have this working on Kali, and then ported it for the pineapple? if so, do you have the original kali script?

I realize this is a work in progress, but due to the amount of errors people have encountered just getting it installed, I think people should try browsing through the source *before* running it to make sure there isn't anything potentially catastrophic in there like rm yournuts. just putting that out there. We all appreciate the effort.

Jesse, did you have this working on Kali, and then ported it for the pineapple? if so, do you have the original kali script?

I realize this is a work in progress, but due to the amount of errors people have encountered just getting it installed, I think people should try browsing through the source *before* running it to make sure there isn't anything potentially catastrophic in there like rm yournuts. just putting that out there. We all appreciate the effort.

I made the start of the script on Kali and then ported it to the pineapple and added all the functions and i will update the post with the source code ;)

- Jesse