Payload problem twin duck

Subspace3

Hi all,

New user to the duck wondering if any of you guys can help me. I've updated the firmware to twin duck to eventually use mimikatz and procdump on my system.

1st of all I tested with my default inject.bin which was a lock screen message found on github. Didn't work when plugging in as before upgrade, but changed the 1st delay to 1000 now it runs fine when plugging in.

Testing another script (below), for some reason it just stops when the screen resolution dialog pops up. Nothing else. Just stops dead. Any ideas? Probably something simple, just want to make sure I'm doing everything right.

DELAY 1000
CONTROL ESCAPE
DELAY 50
STRING Screen Resolution
DELAY 50
ENTER
DELAY 100
TAB
TAB
TAB
DOWN
DOWN
TAB
TAB
TAB
TAB
TAB
TAB
ENTER
TAB
ENTER

Currently encoding using duckencoder 2.62 with java -jar encoder.jar -l resources\uk.properties -i rotatescreen.txt -o inject.bin and all comes up ok.

Thanks for any help

ps not sure if it affects it, I changed the vid pid placing vidpid.bin on the root of the sd.

Edited by Subspace3

Maybe try altering the delays after the screen resolution string? the other keys might not be triggering within the new pop-up window.

Also, 2.6 branch implements proper ISO country-codes so uk=Ukraine gb=Great Britain.

Also vidpid.bin is meant to be located on the root of the sdcard; but it is not affecting you, otherwise there would be no keystrokes.