[Support] Get

pax0r

I try to install it but nothing appears, go to the section appears as infusions and installed without any byte, after rebooting the pineapple does not appear.

I did this recently restored with pineapple

Edited by pax0r

• 1 month later...

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/29050-get/

The answer to your question is the second or third post...

Just so you know I don't believe GET has been updated for the Mark V. I saw it listed as available in the Mark V Pineapple Bar and tried installing it but it still had "install to USB" instead of SD Card. I started a thread about it in the Mark V infusion section but it got moved over to the Get thread in the Mark 4 infusions section. (link above) The user who updated it is Dustybyter and he stated he doesn't have a Mark V but he updated Get for the 3.0 firmware on the Mark 4 which was essentially the version 1.0 firmware for the Mark V. So while Get is compatible with the Mark V I don't believe it's actually optimized for it. Of course I haven't even bothered to try installing it since then so it could be updated already. I'll have to check.

The infusion GET does exist for the MK5 check it out on the WiFi pineapple website https://wifipineapple.com/?infusions

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/29050-get/

The answer to your question is the second or third post...

Just so you know I don't believe GET has been updated for the Mark V. I saw it listed as available in the Mark V Pineapple Bar and tried installing it but it still had "install to USB" instead of SD Card. I started a thread about it in the Mark V infusion section but it got moved over to the Get thread in the Mark 4 infusions section. (link above) The user who updated it is Dustybyter and he stated he doesn't have a Mark V but he updated Get for the 3.0 firmware on the Mark 4 which was essentially the version 1.0 firmware for the Mark V. So while Get is compatible with the Mark V I don't believe it's actually optimized for it. Of course I haven't even bothered to try installing it since then so it could be updated already. I'll have to check.

You've exactly made my point.... I know that it's listed there, but don't be fooled. Just because it works with the new firmware doesn't mean it's been optimized for the Mark V. (i.e. SD card install vs USB) There is no support thread in the Mark V Infusions section, where we are right now, for GET. There is however a thread for it in the Mark 4 Infusions section where the author has stated he doesn't own a Mark 5. So there it is, pure chaos... cats are sleeping with dogs.... end of the world stuff. But seriously, it's just my opinion but I think it's both good and bad that it's listed on that page lumped in with the others with no distinction between them as it is on the pineapple bar. On the one hand the GET infusion actually is compatible with the Mark 5 and that makes it available for those who want it ( and who are proficient in altering/editing infusions) to tweak the code and press on using it, but on the other foot that's not clear to people who are new to the Pineapple. Again, this is all assuming it hasn't been optimized for the Mark 5 already. As I haven't checked I can't tell you if it offers an SD card install yet. I suppose once I get down off my soap box I can go find out and stop bothering people.

• 1 month later...

i have this happening too get infusion when i click install it works md5 pass download all good then it shows get infusion 0kb

with no tile there no error its just not installing right

i tryed remove and retry from a more stable connection eth0 still same

after 6 attempts i noticed it dissapered on me not installed not in bar to install

• 1 month later...

• This is the issue,

-------------------------------------------

Info getter not installed | install

Hidden Iframe not installed | install

Database on USB not installed | install

------------------------------------------

Same problem infusion will install but the components wont install on any browser, i would help and fix this but i don't have time really.

It might be just a mis type somewhere.
Edited by mrgray

• 1 month later...

The get infusion has been updated and submitted. V1.2 is under review.

The infusion was almost completely rewritten with respect as to how it stores the local database of information.

Excited to solve most issues of the infusion! :cool:

The Get infusion profiles the karma'ed clients through their browser's plugin.

A hidden iframe is injected into the redirect.php file which provides the capability to check what the supported plugins of the browser are through client-side code.

This information is then made available through the infusion large tile interface. The interface additionally allows for comments to be stored for each client by the pineapple admin.

Edited by dustbyter

Thanks for updating this just noticed a problem it installs fine and works.

Problem is when i look at the other infusions it says update infusion then reverts back to 1.1.

Just letting you know

Raz0r

Edited by raz0r

Yes of course

I install GET 1.2 the infusion is totally fine.

Then i click Pineapple Bar Available scroll down to where the GET infusion is and it says update.

I click it then it installs version 1.1., as shown in the picture

http://share.pho.to/5V5Z0

Raz0r

The handler.php hasn't been updated. I'll make sure to make that automatic when packaging an infusion using bartender.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne