[Question] Android and the Duck Encoder

UnKn0wnBooof

I do not know. It may be possible to completely recode the duck encoder to an android GUI, but I am almost certain that you would loose .rtf file support. Would be kinda cool to recode my ducky with a compiler on my uber portable tablet.

Edited by overwraith

Well, basically for anybody who is interested programming android apps is basically just java (minus some classes) with an XML manifest file. The 'flavor' of java android uses also has new classes for all the GUI elements. I have the book "Beginning Android 4 Application development" by Wei-Meng Lee, but I would recommend trying a different book than the one I have, because the learning curve is a little sharp. I tried to code something like this, and ended up with an unfinished project. Don't ask me to post it, I think I deleted it. Between school and other things I really couldn't get much accomplished. One thing to remember about android applications is that every time you tilt the screen, so the screen has to reorient it's self, the android application basically dies, and restarts. There are ways explained in the books to compensate for this. Many of these books also go over how to code Android services, which run in the background. Theoretically these android services could be used to code a hacker service where you could monitor what the phone/tablet is up to. If you ever had physical access to a phone you could use a ducky to enable developer mode/enable downloading from untrusted sources like flash drives. On a flash drive you could have the hacker service .apk file, and ducky install it. I think at some point you would have to manually do something, I have found it is very difficult to ducky attack an android device because it is touch oriented instead of keystroke oriented. But getting back to the encoder GUI, I see no reason why a less specialized version of it shouldn't be possible.

Well, basically for anybody who is interested programming android apps is basically just java (minus some classes) with an XML manifest file. The 'flavor' of java android uses also has new classes for all the GUI elements. I have the book "Beginning Android 4 Application development" by Wei-Meng Lee, but I would recommend trying a different book than the one I have, because the learning curve is a little sharp. I tried to code something like this, and ended up with an unfinished project. Don't ask me to post it, I think I deleted it. Between school and other things I really couldn't get much accomplished. One thing to remember about android applications is that every time you tilt the screen, so the screen has to reorient it's self, the android application basically dies, and restarts. There are ways explained in the books to compensate for this. Many of these books also go over how to code Android services, which run in the background. Theoretically these android services could be used to code a hacker service where you could monitor what the phone/tablet is up to. If you ever had physical access to a phone you could use a ducky to enable developer mode/enable downloading from untrusted sources like flash drives. On a flash drive you could have the hacker service .apk file, and ducky install it. I think at some point you would have to manually do something, I have found it is very difficult to ducky attack an android device because it is touch oriented instead of keystroke oriented. But getting back to the encoder GUI, I see no reason why a less specialized version of it shouldn't be possible.

Thank's for the useful information, best reply so far :) but I'm looking for something like a java binary thats compiled for the arm architecture, and then placing it in the /system/xbin area. This way, I can make a online compiler with my Android, I use Bit Web Server to host web pages, so if I was able to run a java command from PHP, then I can compile ducky script's through a web ui. This should also mean that the app won't be killed if you rotate the screen,since its running on a server side interpreter.