can wlan0 pineapple wlan1

levisiccard

okay, simple question. haven't been able to test it out but it just crossed my mind.

If wlan0 is karma enabled

and wlan1 is connected to let's say starbucks (as many other clients)

and I send lets say about 25 death's with wlan2 (036NHA) to disconnect all the clients and connect them to my wlan0

will my wlan1 be pineappled by wlan0 or will it attempt to reconnect to the orriginal starbucks network after the deauthentication...

friendly regards!

okay, simple question. haven't been able to test it out but it just crossed my mind.

If wlan0 is karma enabled

and wlan1 is connected to let's say starbucks (as many other clients)

and I send lets say about 25 death's with wlan2 (036NHA) to disconnect all the clients and connect them to my wlan0

will my wlan1 be pineappled by wlan0 or will it attempt to reconnect to the orriginal starbucks network after the deauthentication...

friendly regards!

It behaves like any other wireless interface. You'll pineapple / deauth yourself (also, I hope you don't send you 25 DEATHS to people.. :)).

You are usually able to blacklist clients that you do not want to deauth though. You can definitely add your wlan1 to karma's blacklist.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne