After updating to bar 1.2, Pineapple web interface extremely slow loading.

craig131

The tiles take a very long time to load and opening the large tile interface always shows the little ASCI bunny for a while.

I have tried formatting the SD card and Factory restoring, but the problem persists. What should I try next, maybe a re-flash?

Here is my syslog immediately after booting up. I would really appreciate your help, guys.

I believe I found the cause of my problem.

After re-flashing 1.0.3 from the web interface, the slow loading issue was resolved. However after updating the "bar" infusion to 1.2 the problem re-occurs.

So, if you are having this same problem, re-flash and avoid the 1.2 bar infusion update for now.

Edited by craig131

Thanks Seb. I have one more question if you have time. Before I updated to 1.0.3 I had quite a few infusion updates available. However once I flashed 1.0.3 those updates disappeared. Were they included with 1.0.3 or should I have installed them before flashing and am now missing out?

Thanks Seb. I have one more question if you have time. Before I updated to 1.0.3 I had quite a few infusion updates available. However once I flashed 1.0.3 those updates disappeared. Were they included with 1.0.3 or should I have installed them before flashing and am now missing out?

they were included he mentioned that somewhere in the 1.0.3 thread I think

Right, WiFi Pineapple Bar 1.3 is now out. It handles the search asynchronously without locking up the uhttpd or php threads. The reason it did this on some pineapples is because the SD card could not be read fast enough.

No matter, issue is fixed and is happening in the background now. A popup will appear when and if infusions have been found.

Yes, you should have hardly any system infusions to upgrade - we make sure to package every upgrade with the latest system infusions, just like jjd said. This is mentioned in the first few sentences in my 1.0.3 release post! :)

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

I see thanks again Seb. I skipped 1.0.2 so I didn't see the message about bundling the infusion updates together, as it mentions it on the 1.0.2 update page, but not on the 1.0.3 release page. In the future I will try to make it a habit to read all previous version patch notes before asking questions.

I see thanks again Seb. I skipped 1.0.2 so I didn't see the message about bundling the infusion updates together, as it mentions it on the 1.0.2 update page, but not on the 1.0.3 release page. In the future I will try to make it a habit to read all previous version patch notes before asking questions.

Entirely my fault. I had it written down and then must have deleted it. Sorry about that! I updated the post.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne