[Release] 1.0.3 - Codename: Stripping

Sebkinne

--- <exception caught here> ---

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/selectreactor.py", line 139, in _doReadOrWrite
why = getattr(selectable, method)()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/tcp.py", line 362, in doRead
return self.protocol.dataReceived(data)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/protocols/basic.py", line 232, in dataReceived
why = self.lineReceived(line)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 388, in lineReceived
self.handleHeader(key, val)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sslstrip/ServerConnection.py", line 98, in handleHeader
self.client.responseHeaders.addRawHeader(key, value)
exceptions.AttributeError: ClientRequest instance has no attribute 'responseHeaders'
What can i do???
Am i the only stupid who dosnt get it to run properly?

Please try the following and report back:

Comment out lines 97 and line 98 of /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sslstrip/ServerConnection.py file by adding a "#" to the beginning of each line:

# elif (key.lower() == 'set-cookie'):

# self.client.responseHeaders.addRawHeader(key, value)

Do you still get the error after that?

Edited by Garland

ok i tried what you said but even afer a re-flash with complete blank sd card i only get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/log.py", line 48, in callWithLogger
return callWithContext({"system": lp}, func, *args, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/log.py", line 33, in callWithContext
return context.call({ILogContext: newCtx}, func, *args, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line 59, in callWithContext
return self.currentContext().callWithContext(ctx, func, *args, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line 37, in callWithContext
return func(*args,**kw)
--- <exception caught here> ---
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/selectreactor.py", line 139, in _doReadOrWrite
why = getattr(selectable, method)()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/tcp.py", line 362, in doRead
return self.protocol.dataReceived(data)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/protocols/basic.py", line 232, in dataReceived
why = self.lineReceived(line)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py", line 388, in lineReceived
self.handleHeader(key, val)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sslstrip/ServerConnection.py", line 98, in handleHeader
self.client.responseHeaders.addRawHeader(key, value)
exceptions.AttributeError: ClientRequest instance has no attribute 'responseHeaders'
What can i do???
Am i the only stupid who dosnt get it to run properly?

Comment out lines 97 and line 98 of /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sslstrip/ServerConnection.py file by adding a "#" to the beginning of each line:

I had the same error(s) as Tlows on a fresh upgrade, and the fix from Garland worked.

Thanks for that Garland.

I'll see what we can do to fix that, maybe at the core.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne