Elite Bundle

DrDinosaur

Is it bad if there is no cover thing on my battery as pictured on the shop? Do you charge the battery with the thing turned on or off? Do I have to drill the holes in the case itself? There are no instructions are anything like that, so how would I do that? Thanks.

I don't know about the battery. I haven't ordered the elite bundle. Yes you have to drill the holes yourself. To do so, find a bit that is the size of the pigtail extension connector, but smaller than the nut that will secure the connector to the case. Then decide where you want the antennas to be located and drill the holes there. Connect and have fun!

Ok thanks. How do you know when the battery is fully charged? It always remains red. Does it not turn green? Do i charge it with the red light on or off?

Charge with the power switch on. Theres also a thread about the green light.

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/30805-pineapple-juice-8800/

Edited by jjd

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/30805-pineapple-juice-8800/

My battery the smaller one has never turned green when charging but it does last a long time!

I'm kind of confused. Is the large battery with the elite kit called the model "8800?" There only appears to be the small travel pack one (6800) and the large elite pack one (12800).

I'm kind of confused. Is the large battery with the elite kit called the model "8800?" There only appears to be the small travel pack one (6800) and the large elite pack one (12800).

i am nearly 100% positive that the thread refers to the 6800 and the 8800 is a typo.