Firmware 1.0.1 Issues and other related

Lockon

Karma and RR not working due to a yet unknown bug in the new firmware per this post

Thanks for all your hard work seb!

Upgrade went fine, but unfortunately it looks like something else was introduced?

On Android devices (the same ones that worked yesterday flawlessly with the MKV), in order to access the network, i have to actually log into the pineapple before the payload shows up?

Target #1, HTC DNA: Before 1.0.1, Karma and RR worked flawlessly. Now, I can connect to Karma SSID the same way (select it and it connects), but when opening a browser, any page presents me with the Pineapple Login, root is already in the username dialog box. if I login, I then get the RandomRoll payload.

Target #2 Kindle HD: Before 1.0.1, Karma and RR worked flawlessly. Now, when I connect to Karma SSID, after the "open network" warning, I get another warning indicating I must log into the network before use. I choose OK, and I am presented with the Pineapple Login Page, root is already in the username dialog box. I choose to cancel, shows me as connected to the Karma SSID, and then I open Firefox. Any attempted page presents me with the Pineapple Login, root is already in the dialog box. If I login, I then get the RandomRoll payload.

What changed that would cause this? If it's expected behavior, the target rich environment just became target barren. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

eta: clarity

That issue is with Random Roll not with Karma. Karma works as good as it did before. For some reason even if Blacklist my Laptop's MAC, if I go up and hover over the wifi icon in OSX it will update the list of available APs, I get my laptops other networks showing up i.e. I'm getting Karma'd. I guess in doing that hover I'm manually sending out probe requests but I've black listed my MAC so I thought that shouldn't happen. Of course this was happening before 1.0.1 so it's not surprising that it's still happening.

Well after a second factory reset and subsequent reinstall reconfigure... Karma seams to be working.