Pineapple Mark V Gallery Show Off: Dec 13 2013 - Updated main post!

mrgray

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally settled on a parts list, and ordered. Should be able to build the new setup this week/weekend. I'll take pics of everything.

I've got to do some more testing to decide on how I'm going to use the Kali Pi.

This is what I used as a guide before buying that: http://backtrack.pl/wiki/doku.php?id=en:cards

Which was great because it was much cheaper than the Alfa.

Alter?

Wow Boosted, that's going to be awesome.

Let us know how that battery works, you have pretty much talked me into buying one......

Will do. It came dead. You can tell it's not an expensive piece, but the build quality is good nuff. It's *much* bigger than I had anticipated, I must have gotten wrong measurements. Going to have to be creative to fit all of this.

The project is coming along pretty well. Need to finish up some wiring, and then take some decent photos.

IMG_20131205_212751.jpg

The project is coming along pretty well. Need to finish up some wiring, and then take some decent photos.

Cool! Love the case man!

Decided to give the battery a whirl today with just the Pineapple on. Wlan0 is an open AP, wlan1 is connected to my network, and wlan2 is in monitor mode running airodump. I'm at work checking on it periodically, so far at 11 hrs. The battery wasn't 100% full to start. I'll update when it finally gives up.

UPDATE ( PINEAPPLE ELITE COMMANDER ) almost done.

Added:

power switches for each module

Volt/amp meter

Integrated charging circuits

External PowerPack option (for external battery system, Car battery, cigarette output etc)

240v input, case connector for wall outlet

Wireless Keyboard

2x 2W SunHans antenna amplifiers

almostdone.jpg

almostdone2.jpg

Edited by SirHaXalot

Added:

Volt/amp meter

External PowerPack option (for external battery system, Car battery, cigarette output etc)

Wireless Keyboard

Sweet! I'll update as soon as i can! I'll try and do it right now.

Nice work man!

Can't wait to see yours also Boosted240!

Added:

Volt/amp meter

Wireless Keyboard

OMG!!! Your setup is legit, very elite my friend.

Quick update on the battery, it finally gave up at 21hrs. So I would figure maybe 24-26hrs on a full charge? Ad the Pi, maybe 12-13hrs runtime? I'll be testing again this week.

Wow that is sweat are you selling theys casses ?

Added:

Volt/amp meter

Wireless Keyboard

almostdone.jpg

almostdone2.jpg

VIDEO series comming this Christmas (Operation Takedown)

feat.The Elite Commander with antenna gear

i will start making videos of long range testing of the Elite Commander later this week or next week, depending if all the parts has arrived.

i will gather a team of victims deployed over a large geographical area, (pc,cell phones,tabs, etc)

Alot of equipment is being shipped to me from sunhans, different antennas (yagi,grid,omni), cables, connectors,boosters etc.

I hope i can add videos to this thread as well mrgray?

Okay, here it is. I need to finish the wiring to the power/charge panel today, but otherwise I'm done with it for awhile. I think in the near future I'm going to switch to Kiazen foam and redo it.

The setup:

• Wifi Pineapple w/antennas swiped from my Asus router, TP-Link NIC (Atheros AR9271)
  • Raspberry Pi w/2gb SD (for booting) 32GB USB drive (OS runs from this) and Alfa NIC (RaLink RT3070) running bleeding edge Kali Linux w/XFCE, overclocked to 1050mhz CPU/550 GPU
  • Intocircuit Power Castle PC26000 26000mAh External Battery

The battery pack simultaneously provides the Pi with 5v, the Pineapple with12v, and can take a charge. So far with about 80-85% charge the battery was able to go 21hrs with the Pineapple alone. I'll do more testing later. The battery is automatic when you plug into it, so I added the power buttons for the Pi and Pineapple. (unplugging/plugging is difficult since everything is jammed in) Added the charge port to make it accessible. The SD card and DIP switches on the Pineapple are easily accessible, and everything comes out while leaving the wiring in place.

The case is IP67 rated (waterproof to 3' for 30 minutes), impact resistant, and lockable. So far I've had it in the rain, the snow, dropped it from 4', and rolled it down a flight of stairs. (yes, with everything in it) Everything stays securely where it should.

I built this for entertainment purposes only. I realize a case this size isn't very inconspicuous. Honestly you could stuff this into a normal backpack, and no one would be the wiser. I wanted something self contained, easily mobile, and rugged. This is what my idea morphed into. I'm sure it will constantly be in a state of change, like anything else. I already want to change to a faster USB drive, and shorter patch cable.

Here is a gallery of photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jr62ncj4u54sr06/OkxePk7qpU

raspplepi1.jpg

raspplepi2.jpg

Okay, here it is. I need to finish the wiring to the power/charge panel today, but otherwise I'm done with it for awhile. I think in the near future I'm going to switch to Kiazen foam and redo it.

The setup:

• Wifi Pineapple w/antennas swiped from my Asus router, TP-Link NIC (Atheros AR9271)
  • Raspberry Pi w/2gb SD (for booting) 32GB USB drive (OS runs from this) and Alfa NIC (RaLink RT3070) running bleeding edge Kali Linux w/XFCE, overclocked to 1050mhz CPU/550 GPU
  • Intocircuit Power Castle PC26000 26000mAh External Battery
The battery pack simultaneously provides the Pi with 5v, the Pineapple with12v, and can take a charge. So far with about 80-85% charge the battery was able to go 21hrs with the Pineapple alone. I'll do more testing later. The battery is automatic when you plug into it, so I added the power buttons for the Pi and Pineapple. (unplugging/plugging is difficult since everything is jammed in) Added the charge port to make it accessible. The SD card and DIP switches on the Pineapple are easily accessible, and everything comes out while leaving the wiring in place.

The case is IP67 rated (waterproof to 3' for 30 minutes), impact resistant, and lockable. So far I've had it in the rain, the snow, dropped it from 4', and rolled it down a flight of stairs. (yes, with everything in it) Everything stays securely where it should.

I built this for entertainment purposes only. I realize a case this size isn't very inconspicuous. Honestly you could stuff this into a normal backpack, and no one would be the wiser. I wanted something self contained, easily mobile, and rugged. This is what my idea morphed into. I'm sure it will constantly be in a state of change, like anything else. I already want to change to a faster USB drive, and shorter patch cable.

Here is a gallery of photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jr62ncj4u54sr06/OkxePk7qpU

raspplepi1.jpg

raspplepi2.jpg

Wow. Wow wow wow. This is so cool! How much do you think this build would cost in total?

Wow. Wow wow wow. This is so cool! How much do you think this build would cost in total?

My best estimate, figuring everything (plus some extra for the things I had) $425--ish.

Reminds me of the good old days when we were building these. Yes, that's 8 RP-TNC connectors. Same one's you'd find on the back of your linksys WRT54gs. They're connected to 4 200mW atheros based mini-pci wireless cards. I only have 2 of them now. I gave the other 2 to Renderman a few years back at shmoocon for some project he was working on.

IMG_1822.JPG

Ran slackware originally, then debian, and finally before I stopped using it BackTrack version 1. Started out with that 1Ghz mini-itx board, last version was a core2 duo I believe.

TOTC.jpg

Edited by barry99705