Pineapple Mark V Gallery Show Off: Dec 13 2013 - Updated main post!

mrgray

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoa.........….

Haha, remember to post your pics on here and i'll add them to the Main Post!

Mmmm Chips Ahoy and a hackintosh.... :)

Hahaha you saw my sticker, i love it! :D

Takes one to know one... :) Only difference with mine is I took a "bite" out of the other side of the apple before I put it on. Ohh and that's not all I saw. I'm going to play mentalist for a second. Tell me how many hits I get right. :lol:

1. White Male, Short brown hair

2. Late 20s to Early 30s

3. Married, at least one kid

4. South Western state like Arizona or Texas

Takes one to know one... :) Only difference with mine is I took a "bite" out of the other side of the apple before I put it on. Ohh and that's not all I saw. I'm going to play mentalist for a second. Tell me how many hits I get right. :lol:

1. White Male, Short brown hair

2. Late 20s to Early 30s

3. Married, at least one kid

4. South Western state like Arizona or Texas

Wow you're good, for my privacy i'm not stating the one's you got right but it was like 3 you got right, which is really good for what you had to go with.

I use to do social engineering penetration tester, i'm guessing you've either studied up on that and so forth.

I just got this its awesome, i don't know if its legit pelican or not but it seems like it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271327563140?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I'm going to go with this in my new setup. (wifi raspple pi)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BP8UPNS/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Should be ordering the parts this weekend. I still have some measuring/figuring to do.

My latest activities,
Still working and adding stuff to it!

2jescn8.jpg352md12.jpg14sp8ax.jpg

2e0p94h.jpg

got something im working on don't know if it similar
One Raspberry pi with kali Linux which is setup with internet connection sharing for wifi pineapple mark iv with 8 gig sandisk usb drive and then USB ports of the Raspberry pi alfa Atheros AR9271 and usb hub that has a realtek RTL8188CU and Vodafone K3772 3G dongle and the Pi is powered by 5 volt solar chargeable battery just need to buy a battery the pineapple

I'm going to go with this in my new setup. (wifi raspple pi)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BP8UPNS/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Should be ordering the parts this weekend. I still have some measuring/figuring to do.

One Raspberry pi with kali Linux which is setup with internet connection sharing for wifi pineapple mark iv with 8 gig sandisk usb drive and then USB ports of the Raspberry pi alfa Atheros AR9271 and usb hub that has a realtek RTL8188CU and Vodafone K3772 3G dongle and the Pi is powered by 5 volt solar chargeable battery just need to buy a battery the pineapple

Buy a Anker battery on amazon or Ebay 10,000mah, they last forever.

And cool setup your going to do.

Also you guys can put like a logo for example,

SOSO Networking repair analyzer

Private property, authorized personal only.

If lost or stolen there is a GPS and micro camera inside, uploads via FTP.

Have your docs with you and police and etc won't bother.

Unless you have a rag on your head in the U.S. carrying my type of case lol, no offense i like you guys. But i'm 100% U.S and will stay that way.

But look over at this post for Legal Info,

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/30908-fbi-police-confiscating-the-pineapple-lawyer-up-and-shut-your-mouth/

My setup is the Pineapple w/Alfa, and Kali Pi with another Alfa. On the Pineapple wlan0 is the AP, wlan1 connects to another AP for internet access, and the Alfa is for misc. (deauth, etc)

You can access the Pi using SSH or VNC once connected to the Pineapple. The Alfa on the Pi can then be used for wifite, reaver, bully, etc. (along with everything else you can do with Kali)

I'm going to end up with this battery to power both units. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NGLTZQ/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A294P4X9EWVXLJ

Edited by Boosted240

My setup is the Pineapple w/Alfa, and Kali Pi with another Alfa. On the Pineapple wlan0 is the AP, wlan1 connects to another AP for internet access, and the Alfa is for misc. (deauth, etc)

You can access the Pi using SSH or VNC once connected to the Pineapple. The Alfa on the Pi can then be used for wifite, reaver, bully, etc. (along with everything else you can do with Kali)

I'm going to end up with this battery to power both units. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NGLTZQ/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A294P4X9EWVXLJ

Sweet i didn't see that one, I'm ordering me two! :DD Thank you!

Buy a Anker battery on amazon or Ebay 10,000mah, they last forever.

And cool setup your going to do.

Also you guys can put like a logo for example,

SOSO Networking repair analyzer

Private property, authorized personal only.

If lost or stolen there is a GPS and micro camera inside, uploads via FTP.

Have your docs with you and police and etc won't bother.

Unless you have a rag on your head in the U.S. carrying my type of case lol, no offense i like you guys. But i'm 100% U.S and will stay that way.

But look over at this post for Legal Info,

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/30908-fbi-police-confiscating-the-pineapple-lawyer-up-and-shut-your-mouth/

thanks ill have a look into that battery thats got good amount of juice

This is a great alternative man ill use the mark v with this one and compare with the one i got in mind

I hope I'm not de-railing the thread here.

I'm looking into the odroid u-2 , cubietruck, or cubox........I cannot decide which one to get.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I want a decent micro/mini pc that can run Kali or any other flavor of Linux.

I might start a new thread about this, just didn't know where to start it.

That looks ok, but I would probably get another Elite Kit from the hakshop, if I'm going to spend that much.

I haven't fully tested the battery to see if i get 72 hours, but mine has worked great without any issues.

That looks ok, but I would probably get another Elite Kit from the hakshop, if I'm going to spend that much.

I haven't fully tested the battery to see if i get 72 hours, but mine has worked great without any issues.

I'm not just using it for the Pineapple, I would need it for the Pi also. Two outputs at once, the ability to charge while using it, and double the maH. That's why I'm looking at that.