Pineapple Mark V Gallery Show Off: Dec 13 2013 - Updated main post!

mrgray

@TYTechnolust

What do you plan on powering with that battery? Might wanna look into something larger if you are doing a Pinapple AND Pi.

Give this site a quick read before buying any radios, info is kinda older but seems to hold up.

http://backtrack.pl/wiki/doku.php?id=en:cards

I have the pineapple juice that came with my wifi pineapple, so the additional battery pack would be to power the pi.

From your resource it appears the Alfa AWUS036NHR from my link is a poor choice.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was that 470mA with the LCD or just by itself? I need to get a PSU like that, needed one for awhile now.

@TYTechnolust

What do you plan on powering with that battery? Might wanna look into something larger if you are doing a Pinapple AND Pi.

Give this site a quick read before buying any radios, info is kinda older but seems to hold up.

http://backtrack.pl/wiki/doku.php?id=en:cards

With the LCD

Yeah iv seen this, but i think it is related to the cubieboards 1,2 only, not cubietruck. but i can gve it a try. might need to compile kernel

I noticed that after a little more reading. If you get a chance to play with it, and get results let us know.

The Raspple Pi finally deployed in the wild! 28 degrees with snow coming. Remote admin via VPS.

Happy Holidays!

raspplepi3.jpg

You should put a "Test in progress" sticker on there before someone calls the police and they come blow it up.

Caution-Testing-In-Progress-Sign-S-8894.

PDF Download

http://www.mysafetysign.com/caution-testing-in-progress-do-not-disturb-sign/download-free-pdf-S-8894.aspx

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=test+in+progress&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=test+in+progress&sc=8-10&sp=-1&sk=

Edited by yabasoya

Lol.. That's great. Is that in front of someone's house or the mall? :)

Actually my back yard. Still doing some testing. I'm not super thrilled with the range, but this was at 18-20-20dBm on the 3 radios. The Alfa on the Pi is pulling pretty well though.

Lol Boosted240............ So that's what the "Security" is for..........Merry Christmas everyone.

Yeah, I wanted to be able to lock it, but then thought if it was deployed it needs to be secure. This is what I ended up with. Kinda bulky, but works well.

That's pretty awesome. I might actually do this.

Made some changes to the way I use the Raspple Pi today. Typically I've used wlan0 for the AP, and wlan1 for ICS. Of course the speeds are flakey and at best I saw 12-14mbps, but normally 5mbps or less.

Decided to try and get wifi access working on the Kali-Pi with the Alfa. After a good day on and off of digging and reading, I was finally able to get both eth0 and wlan0 connected at the same time from the command line. eth0 is automatic, and I'm using wicd-curses for the wifi. And of course wp5.sh.

Holy crap. Now I'm consistently pulling 30-40mbps down, with the Kali-Pi showing a 90mbps connection with the Alfa. (5ghz) This definitely seems like a faster, more reliable way to do ICS.

When I first got the Pineapple, I had only briefly used my laptop to do ICS, never really did any speed tests. Didn't know it could be this much better.

• 3 weeks later...

NASA-Rafiq-2_zpsc941472d.jpg

Lol you guys are funny!

This was my first project. I tore apart a bunch of battery packs that I get from work. Each cell is 3.5v @ 1100mAh. I soldered 13 packs of 2 (7v@1100mAH). I have a total sum of 7v @ 14,300mAh. I get exactly 48hrs out of this with the pineapple pretty much idle with 2 radios.

th_photo4_zps23c827aa.jpg

th_photo6_zpsa4b74c86.jpg

I haven't gotten around to adding the cage antenna externally yet. I really only use it for deauth anyway. I also cut a piece of plexiglass to separate the batteries fom the pineapple.

th_photo7_zps594ab9f2.jpg

th_photo8_zps45d4ea75.jpg

I had this yellow case for a camera that I have. I only used it one at the beach anyway. I haven't really figured out what I want to do with this one as far as drilling holes yet. I have 3 - 12v batteries at 12,000mAh each. Total sum of 12v @ 36,000mAh. I am still testing this on for longevity but I am hoping for at least 5 days for this one. I know the coloring of the charging wire is opposite, it's just what I had in the drawer but is the right polarity when hooked up this way. I plan to order a "Testing in Progress" sign for this. The fact that it is bright yellow will make it look more "official" and less likely to get the bomb squad involved.

th_photo_zpsc2708356.jpg

th_photo1_zps81d63779.jpg

th_photo2_zpse107db08.jpg