Suggestion: Pineapple Management Page

thesugarat

I have a suggestion you might have heard before. It could be applied at the next firmware update, or before, if it's easy to do… As to it even being possible I'll leave it to you. I like the 3.0/1.0 Management page look with the small tiles leading to bigger tiles but what I don't like is how long it takes them all to load and how I don't have any control over which ones are displayed. I'd like to be able to install all of the infusions, even the ones I won't use anytime soon, but be able to disable their tile from being displayed on the Management page maybe in a tab in the Configuration Tile. Essentially I'd like to be able to customize the Management page to just the tiles I want to see but not have to uninstall the other Infusions to get there. This would allow me to customize the Management page to show just the tiles I want to see that relate to whatever task I'm focused on. Is this making sense to anyone else?

Sorting, resizing, hiding will come in the UI update. A time line will be published soon.

You will never get the option to remove a system tile. Hide, yes, but not all. Some will be mandatory.

Note that this is not the right place for these suggestions, a suggestion for enhancement should be filed in our bug tracker.