Movie: Sneakers called it in 1992

docbop

I hadn't watched the movie Sneakers in a long time so pulled it out last night and was surprised how related it is to current events. For those unfamiliar with movie a team of hacker security testers black mailed by our government to seal a decryption device that can breaking into all other American agencies servers. The CIA is doing the blackmailing and use the hackers because CIA isn't allowed to operate domesticly. Well Snowden has shown that is BS. End of movie you have hackers get the box, but get blackmail by friendlier goverment agency to turn the decryption box to them. So CIA wants the box to spy on all other American agencies and FBI is trying to make sure no one get the box or knows such a thing even exists. So I wonder if in 1992 when movie came out they had any idea how on target they were about the CIA they were.

I hadn't watched the movie Sneakers in a long time so pulled it out last night and was surprised how related it is to current events. For those unfamiliar with movie a team of hacker security testers black mailed by our government to seal a decryption device that can breaking into all other American agencies servers. The CIA is doing the blackmailing and use the hackers because CIA isn't allowed to operate domesticly. Well Snowden has shown that is BS. End of movie you have hackers get the box, but get blackmail by friendlier goverment agency to turn the decryption box to them. So CIA wants the box to spy on all other American agencies and FBI is trying to make sure no one get the box or knows such a thing even exists. So I wonder if in 1992 when movie came out they had any idea how on target they were about the CIA they were.

I used to work for US Department of State. We spent more time securing computers and communications againt attack by CIA than by any foreign government. Stae doesn't trust CIA; CIA doesn't trust DIA; DIA doesn't trust CIA; NSA spies on everybody.....

I used to work for US Department of State. We spent more time securing computers and communications againt attack by CIA than by any foreign government. Stae doesn't trust CIA; CIA doesn't trust DIA; DIA doesn't trust CIA; NSA spies on everybody.....

Oh, nobody trusts State. After all, they're all ivy league faggots over there in the Truman Bldg.