Infusions installed on SD

menormedia

I installed infusions from the Bar onto the SD card. After a reboot I'm unable to use the infusions, I can see that they're installed but it shows 0 KB installed, nor are they showing up on the main screen.

Should I have installed the infusions on the on-board memory?

I've been seeing similar things with the infusions. I've tried a few things to solve it. I pop out the sd card then put it back in then reboot. I've also swapped over to the Mk4 power supply to see if it's more stable. I've actually had good luck with that so far. I'm using a 32 gig sd card and was worried a power issue was causing the sd card reading weirdness.

Seems like every time I install an infusion to my SD card, it doesn't appear on the infusion screen. When I install them to the internal memory, they appear just fine. I've searched the forum and don't see another topic on this. I'm assuming I'm the only one having this issue

As my question is also about external memory. And my topics fit under the title still ill ask and be repremanded later.

If I wanted to install all infusions say, im not but, if I wanted too. What infusions can be installed externally?

Or is it that all infusions should be installed internally, unless directed to install externally.

• 3 weeks later...

All infusions can be installed internally or externally, Except for RandomRoll which requires it to be installed to the sd card. Come to think of it, one other infusion has an internal/external limitation but I forget which it is.

I install all of them on the sd card because when there is an upgrade or if I need to do a reset, it wipes the internal memory and I need to re-download them all if stored internally.

• 4 weeks later...

I have also had issues with infusions installed to the SD card not working or appearing to no longer be installed after a reboot. I factory reset my pineapple and now I no longer have the option to install to SD.

Update: After formatting my SD card using the Web UI, it starting working again as normal.

Edited by jpmk12