Entropy Bunny is working...

StarFyter

Mark V arrived. Yaaaaayyyy......

Put in SD card, and booted up. Went through all the normal lights.

Plugged it into a PC via network cable. Was able to see GUI, change password and it never came back. Had to reboot the pineapple to get back in but it did remember my password.

Enabled ICS in the PC and got the internet working, but when I try to check for infusions I get Entropy Bunny wiggling his ears, and I have let it run for quite some time.... Have to reboot to get it back again.

Any ideas?

Edited by StarFyter

Connect your wlan1 via Client Mode to the wireless Access Point and try the Pineapple bar then. As for ICS did you use a startup script in Linux or are you talking about a different OS?

Connect your wlan1 via Client Mode to the wireless Access Point and try the Pineapple bar then. As for ICS did you use a startup script in Linux or are you talking about a different OS?

I can't seem to connect to my wireless. I have a hidden SSID but I can see it and verify the MAC, but I still cannot connect to a wireless. The ICS I was speaking of is on a Win 7 PC.