Turned up today.. but :)

maq1017

Hey all,

WiFi Pineapple turned up today, which is pretty exciting.. Unfortunately, when opened it was missing instructions, stickers and SD card.. I've emailed hakshop immediately of course

In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get it up and running? I've seen firmware & stager files are available for download, but without the instructions and seeing Darren & Seb's warning on first boot & firmware flashing I'm hesitant to just give it a go.

Any hints appreciated, in the meantime fingers crossed HakShop get back to me soon! :)

Regards

Maq

Gah! Pineapples come to us in cartons from our factory. We then process them by including the manual, stickers and firmware card. Give this is a completely new process for us over the MK4s we didn't have it spot on with the first batch and I know one or two of these went out. My sincere apology. Email shop@hak5.org and Shannon or Sara will get it out to you with the quickness.

From now on when we process the cartons each pineapple "gets its papers" at what we're lovingly calling the "pineapple immigration station"