I ordered a Pineapple V and still have not gotten it.

mrgray

I ordered at 10/17/2013
The package got info received at USPS on October 22, 2013 with Priority Mail 3-Day.
And here it is the October 28, 2013

Nothing has changed no update, nothing.

I'm starting to get really frustrated.

I emailed and everything to you guys. Please get back with me.

My deepest apologies. We were informed by our bag manufacturer that we would have units in on the 25th. Now looking at UPS tracking we're not getting them until this Thursday. You and the others whose orders are held up will be receiving an email later today detailing the situation and what we're doing to make things right. We've started prepping these orders so that as soon as the part comes in they will go out same or next day - which includes printing the shipping label which is why you got an email with the tracking info.

I know this isn't an ideal situation and neither of us are happy about it. I can only ask for your continued patience and support. We're taking every step possible towards ensuring your order and orders going forward ship complete in a timely manner. Stay tuned, we'll be emailing you shortly.

My deepest apologies. We were informed by our bag manufacturer that we would have units in on the 25th. Now looking at UPS tracking we're not getting them until this Thursday. You and the others whose orders are held up will be receiving an email later today detailing the situation and what we're doing to make things right. We've started prepping these orders so that as soon as the part comes in they will go out same or next day - which includes printing the shipping label which is why you got an email with the tracking info.

I know this isn't an ideal situation and neither of us are happy about it. I can only ask for your continued patience and support. We're taking every step possible towards ensuring your order and orders going forward ship complete in a timely manner. Stay tuned, we'll be emailing you shortly.

So if i'm understanding right, you don't have the package to ship yet that your waiting on your manufacturer to ship them to you so you can ship it to us?

I've done lots of business and referred you to a lot of people, i'm not pissed off i just want to test out the new Pineapple you know.

I understand that y'all are trying y'alls best and that issues will arise sometimes. Just please inform me about any new details.

And any new customers looking at this i'm a happy customer, i love Hak5's products theres no competition out there like this. They are great products and reliable to use.

Edited by mrgray