The Top 10 Blue Screens Ever

Mr_Mischif

Bonus Tips and Tricks

1. Did you know typing into Internet Explorer Version 4 through 7 "about:mozilla" in the address bar would cause a BSoD (well, humor me here, its just a blue screen, but still funny).

2. If the above doesn't work, you are running Windows XP SP2, so type: "res://mshtml.dll/about.moz" and you will get it!

speaking of planes and storms, when i was 12, less than 6 years ago, I flew by myself on a Dash8, which is a *very* small popropeller plane, thorugh the middle of a thunderstorm. Needles to say, it was loads of fun

YOu also have to remeber that these setups are configured by shop clerks who are rarely IT experts, and then stuck on shop floors to be exposed to the general public. And as we all know, the general public are capable of creating errors that baffle even the highest ranking members of the IT proffessions. Who has ever spent ages designing something, thinking that its all perfect, only to find that after 30 seconds its broken in ways you never thought possible.

116393699_612744e4f7.jpg

YOu also have to remeber that these setups are configured by shop clerks who are rarely IT experts, and then stuck on shop floors to be exposed to the general public. And as we all know, the general public are capable of creating errors that baffle even the highest ranking members of the IT proffessions. Who has ever spent ages designing something, thinking that its all perfect, only to find that after 30 seconds its broken in ways you never thought possible.

lol

roflmfao

an ATM w/floppy drive?!

"I'd like to pay by floppy..."?

"I'd like to deposit 1.39MB please..."

"Do you accept low density?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG

That is no ATM .. thats a phone box ..what do your hole in the wall's look like O.o (atm in american)

btw we have plastic fivers here .. pic :

Well still why the hell would you need a floppy with a phone. so you can log how log youve been on the phone. lol