WiFi Jammer
When I turn on WiFi Jammer. it freezes both wlan0 and 1...

It is not possible to connect via ethernet cable either. I need to disconnect the power. after this the unit works again.

Anyone have any tips on what my problem might be?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted · Hidden by Whistle Master, September 8, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Whistle Master, September 8, 2014 - No reason given

WiFi Jammer
When I turn on WiFi Jammer. it freezes both wlan0 and 1...

It is not possible to connect via ethernet cable either. I need to disconnect the power. after this the unit works again.

Anyone have any tips on what my problem might be?

I just got my pineapple and I am sitting in front of a fast food place using attwifi. By default, wlan0 is the ap, and wlan1 is the client. If both of these are doing something while running Karma, can I still run wifi jammer from one of these radios? I'm still new to this but it does not appear to work.

I just got my pineapple and I am sitting in front of a fast food place using attwifi. By default, wlan0 is the ap, and wlan1 is the client. If both of these are doing something while running Karma, can I still run wifi jammer from one of these radios? I'm still new to this but it does not appear to work.

Here are a couple of suggestions.

1) Use an external radio (wlan2) to perform the deauth while keeping your wlan0 radio in master mode and your wlan1 radio in client mode. Just be sure to whitelist your wlan0 radio (Pineapple access point) and whatever access point your wlan1 radio is connected to. If you don't, you'll loose your internet connection and clients won't be able to connect to your Pineapple AP.

2) Use your wlan1 radio to perform the deauth while keeping wlan0 in master mode. To provide internet access to your Pineapple clients, you'll need to attach your phone or 3G/4G modem to your Pineapple. Again, be sure to whitelist your wlan0 radio.

I can not even figure out what wifi jammer actually even does.

I turn it on, it doesn't jam any wifi around me, not one device on wifi is affected.

What is is supposed to do anyway?

It deauths blacklisted access points, and essentially puts the access point in a disabled state. Traditionally, deauth packets are actually sent to the clients.

Not sure why you're having issues with it. Make sure you're not whitelisting the AP that you want to deauth.

Edited by chriswhat

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Im doing a few tests and cant seem to get the jammer to actaully deauth clients from an AP.

Is there any know bugs with the infusion at the present moment?

Bascially how ive got my pineapple setup is....

wlan0 broadcasting SSID

wlan1 connected in client mode to another AP

wlan2 running the deauth in monitor mode

airplay-ng seems to start ok but will not deauth clients on a remote AP

mdk3 will only sometimes start and i recieve the below

Starting MDK3...
Interface : wlan2
Monitor : mon0
/sd/usr/sbin/mdk3: line 4: syntax error: unexpected "("
Sleeping for 10 seconds...
Sleeping for 10 seconds...

I've been having the same issue. I can't get it to work period.

Same setup..
wlan0 - AP
wlan1 - Client
wlan2 - Deauth

I can ssh in and aireplay-ng -0 0 blah blah and it works just fine.

From the infusion, even if I only blacklist my home network nothing happens.

Edited by yabasoya

Here are a couple of suggestions.

1) Use an external radio (wlan2) to perform the deauth while keeping your wlan0 radio in master mode and your wlan1 radio in client mode. Just be sure to whitelist your wlan0 radio (Pineapple access point) and whatever access point your wlan1 radio is connected to. If you don't, you'll loose your internet connection and clients won't be able to connect to your Pineapple AP.

2) Use your wlan1 radio to perform the deauth while keeping wlan0 in master mode. To provide internet access to your Pineapple clients, you'll need to attach your phone or 3G/4G modem to your Pineapple. Again, be sure to whitelist your wlan0 radio.

Im new to pineapple. If so, when jammer works, client still connect to the spoof SSID and access Internet. Is that right?

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a problem installing the "WiFi Jammer" infusion. When I click the "install" link from within the Pineapple Bar ... it doesn't appear to work. It lists the following:

Installing infusion '':

Free space required: kb

Any help is appreciated.

There seems to be a problem downloading this infusion now. It worked fine yesterday but the update now shows this after I click install:

"Installing infusion '':

Free space required: kb
Free internal space available: 624kb
After the installation you will have 624kb of free space remaining."

Installing to both the SD card and internal storage seem to not have an effect. I cannot get past 0%

Got the MDK3 to deauth all nearby devices (android, macbook air, etc..) except for the workstation im using that uses a USB 802.11 dongle which I thought was really strange.

Set up was...

wlan0 broadcasting SSID

wlan1 connected in client mode to another AP

[EXTERNAL USB] wlan2 running the deauth in monitor mode (Atheros AR9271)

Only Problem I have is that...

My Atheros AR9271 would make strange high frq noises while its deauthing then after a couple of min. (15-20) my AR9271 would turn it self off.

anyone else have this similar problem?