Client Mode Connect to WPA2-Personal Access Point Fails

Oli

I was having the same problem. Checked /etc/config/wireless and noticed that my WPA2 key was missing the last 2 characters. Did a quick ssh and modified the file to correct key, rebooted and its been working fine. Wondering if there is a limit on the key used.

I hate to state the obvious but you were kicked off because of the network restart command. So of course you'll need to reconnect. Have you done all of the updates in the Pineapple Bar?

HELP ME....

Make me the changes needed to the see muli-Network operation as precribrd as per instructed to take (SSID) the LEDs stop blinking and the Blue goes out. The defualt SSID OF THE MK5 is no longer visible.

THE BOX FAILED TO OPERATION AS ADVISED

PLEASE Help me get my ROI on this devicie

}elseif($ap->security->WPA2 != null && $ap->security->WPA2 != null){

]

All efforts have provided not satisfactory service until a factory load has been completed and oerate popper

Since this is not and uncommon area condition I am hoping that the team is addressing this

Either a clear list of instructions, a video or sowtware or some update. This is new stuff.

PLEASE?

Please help.

90% of my testing involved this operation. PLEASE,,,,,,fix ASAP ":)

HELP ME....

Make me the changes needed to the see muli-Network operation as precribrd as per instructed to take (SSID) the LEDs stop blinking and the Blue goes out. The defualt SSID OF THE MK5 is no longer visible.

THE BOX FAILED TO OPERATION AS ADVISED

PLEASE Help me get my ROI on this devicie

}elseif($ap->security->WPA2 != null && $ap->security->WPA2 != null){

]

All efforts have provided not satisfactory service until a factory load has been completed and oerate popper

Since this is not and uncommon area condition I am hoping that the team is addressing this

Either a clear list of instructions, a video or sowtware or some update. This is new stuff.

PLEASE?

Please help.

90% of my testing involved this operation. PLEASE,,,,,,fix ASAP ":)

10Man - If I understand you correctly you issued a Factory Reset and now have problems accessing the wireless? There are several Threads on this, currently if you issue a factory reset Wlan0 and Wlan1 become swapped.

Here are a few threads to read:

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/30691-my-pineapple-cant-connect-and-doesnt-show-up-as-a-network/?hl=%2Bwlan0+%2Bwlan1

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/30623-wlan1-will-not-enable-no-red-led/?hl=%2Bwlan0+%2Bwlan1#entry230687

Search for "waln0 wlan1" under Mark V and a slew of messages should direct you.

Good Luck.