You know you're a hacker when...

Garda

You know you're a noob when you panic because your desktop icons refresh and you accuse the system admin of hacking into your computer.

You know you're a noob when you have a screen resolution of 1024x768 and have 15 columns and 9 rows of icons that are overlapping by 3 times each column and you think theres is nothing wrong with it.

You know you're a noob when you store important files in the recycle bin. When the admin comes around and empties the trash, you panic becasue the most important file of the year was "saved" in there.

ROTFLMAO This is GREAT :P :P :P :P :P :lol::lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you're a noob when you panic because your desktop icons refresh and you accuse the system admin of hacking into your computer.

You know you're a noob when you have a screen resolution of 1024x768 and have 15 columns and 9 rows of icons that are overlapping by 3 times each column and you think theres is nothing wrong with it.

You know you're a noob when you store important files in the recycle bin. When the admin comes around and empties the trash, you panic becasue the most important file of the year was "saved" in there.

Sadly there are actually people out there like this :?

You know your a hacker when your girlfriend knows the difference between Linux and BSD.
If this doesn't become a classic, I don't know what will... :lol:

Garda dood i say we get a rope, truck and lets have ourselves a good ol fashion fag drag with her!... no but seriously shes a dirty bitch and i hope shes burns in hell for eternity...i rly hope that she feels so much pain that i should stop talking now bcuz i have never hated any1 in my life like i hate that women with that sign i feel no compassion at all for her.

Ain't nothing wrong with a Dell, if you buy threw Small Business.

Garda dood i say we get a rope, truck and lets have ourselves a good ol fashion fag drag with her!... no but seriously shes a dirty bitch and i hope shes burns in hell for eternity...i rly hope that she feels so much pain that i should stop talking now bcuz i have never hated any1 in my life like i hate that women with that sign i feel no compassion at all for her.

I was gonna let your stupidity pass by like the bulk of internet static but after reading that... outrage you inflicted on the english language i had to respond in kind:

2zq67et2.jpg

how about this:

you know you are a hacker when you go a store just to try to guess how their network set up.

you know you are a hacker when you start sniffing your hotels wifi before you even get you room key.

you know you are a hacker when you a personal database of access points and at least 50 wep keys that you personally cracked.

you now you are a hacker when you have too many computer to all power up at once with out tripping a breaker.

you know you are a hacker when you have used over a 1000 differnt MACs on the same network card.

you know you are a hacker when think it is cool to have a computer older than you are.

you know you are a hacker if you bought a crappy car so you could afford a better computer set up

you know you are a hacker when you have a 1TB NAS devoted entirely devoted to rainbow tables.

you have more wires than an itillan restruant dose spegatie

you know the difference between IR and RF

you think that saying "my mouse is male cos it has a ball" is funny

you regurally get asked for help with puters

you know what a cpu looks like

you know the difference between memory and storage space