Mark V tactical soft case

speakeasy

It's an ODM in China whose been around for over a decade making bags for big camera companies and retailers like B&H. Contractually I'm not at liberty to say though I will point out UTG has similarly branded products. Oh the joys of international trade. Lemme tell you it's just another protocol to hack :). You'll enjoy the bag, we've gone with a top notch vendor.

Good Day All,

I ordered the soft case and battery pack, but may want the larger battery that comes with the pelican case at a later date.

1) Will the batteries be offered on their own as a accessory at some point?

2) Will the larger battery fit in the soft travel case?

Thank You.

Good Day All,

I ordered the soft case and battery pack, but may want the larger battery that comes with the pelican case at a later date.

1) Will the batteries be offered on their own as a accessory at some point?

2) Will the larger battery fit in the soft travel case?

Thank You.

1. Yes, they will. The first priority is filling orders for the kits but at which time that we're all caught up and have a constant supply from our vendors we will have independent battery upgrade options - including a smaller inexpensive ~12 hour pack all the way up to stackable ~72 hour packs.

2. Yes, the larger battery will fit in the current soft travel case.

1. Yes, they will. The first priority is filling orders for the kits but at which time that we're all caught up and have a constant supply from our vendors we will have independent battery upgrade options - including a smaller inexpensive ~12 hour pack all the way up to stackable ~72 hour packs.

2. Yes, the larger battery will fit in the current soft travel case.

Thank you for the quick response! Very exciting news!

All I have to say is Woot! My Anker is getting drained like crazy. LOL, I do have my Pineapple AND my RasPi connected to it though. When the client connection encryption bug gets fixed I will probably ditch the RasPi. Can wait for the satchel bag (yes, I called it a satchel) and the the stackable batts!!