Just ordered the Mark V

shoeless89

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered mine on the 18th. Shipped on the 22nd once they got back from ToorCon. But USPS must not update too often because I have no clue where it is in the shipping process..UGHHHHHH. Maybe when it hits the next hub.

Yeah mine shipped on the 21st and still no change in the tracking. USPS is usually not awesome at updating it.

Yeah my shipping info from the 21st hasn't changed either. Guessing it hasn't actually been picked up by the USPS yet.

i think when we get the "your order has shipped" email all that means is that the shipping label has been printed. But awaiting ups to actually get ahold of the package. I got my "your order has shipped" email on the 22nd but ups didn't actually get it until the 24th, once that happened i see it being updates on UPS website. I bet the Hak 5 crew is getting slammed with pineapple orders so I cant blame them much.

Not blaming them. But you would think they would have picked it up by now. Plus they may want to change the verbiage of that email. To say your order is ready for pick up by shipper. Here is your tracking number to see when order is picked up and in transit. Or something like that.

Edited by korang

Ordered on 16th, UPS call to say it will be here tomorrow along with a $70 charge. "Crawls in corner and bites arm"

Ordered the ELITE....$199 + $33 Shipping + $70 = $302.00

GETTING SCREWED BY UPS - PRICELESS

Should of added 100 and bought a HACKrf unit, ohh shit if i pledge $275 on his kickstarter page, i would get one.

Edited by jermain69

Ordered on 16th, UPS call to say it will be here tomorrow along with a $70 charge. "Crawls in corner and bites arm"

Ordered the ELITE....$199 + $33 Shipping + $70 = $302.00

GETTING SCREWED BY UPS - PRICELESS

Should of added 100 and bought a HACKrf unit, ohh shit if i pledge $275 on his kickstarter page, i would get one.

Wow. This is really good to know. Would it be possible to get a pic of the invoice they gave you? I have a meeting with UPS tomorrow and I'm very unhappy about 'em gouging you guys. VAT is one thing but 70 - that's insane.

Wow. This is really good to know. Would it be possible to get a pic of the invoice they gave you? I have a meeting with UPS tomorrow and I'm very unhappy about 'em gouging you guys. VAT is one thing but 70 - that's insane.

As soon as the shithead drops it off. Will do..Hope everything is in the package.

• 11 months later...

Hi I`ve sent you an email , but there was no reply so I ask here :

I`m from argentina so because of goverment restictions to import anything we have to make someone else with address in USA bougth i it and then bring it to me so , I need to know in order to calculate costs all this : ( this was the email I`ve sent you)

I need to know the size , weight and dimensions of a buy , because someone else is going to buy it in USA and them send it to me .So he can not estimate how much it will cost this shipping without this info.

So the devices I want to buy to you , all at the same time, that will be one of each are :

--WIFI PINEAPPLE MARK V STANDARD
--Pineapple Juice 6800
--RIGHT ANGLE DC BARREL CABLE
--USB POWER CABLE(USB TO RIGHT ANGLE DC BARREL CABLE)
--USB RUBBER DUCKY DELUXE
--ALFA USB WIFI AWUS036NEH
--USB CONTRACEPTIVE --Throwing Star LAN Tap Pro --Micro USB to Micro USB OTG Cable
So what I need to know is the weight of all together in a box , and the dimensions of the box .
I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
Cabiro