Alfa awus036nha keep auto disconnect

Ong0625

ok dammit why doesnt anyone ever give details when they ask for help?? you have to give some explanation on what exactly is happening. what youre connecting to, what type of connection this, when the problem started happening, at least can you give the general operating system youre using like is it even a windows box or are you on some linux distro? shit i dont even care if you know which distro at least give me a hint, THROW ME A FUCKING BONE HERE MAN. you cant just come in here and be like "HAI GAIS MAH COMPUTAR R NOT WORKIN LIEK IT SHULD.... U GAIS KAN HALP MEH?????"

sorry if im being a dick ive been trying to help people on another forum and irc all day and my noob meter is off the scale.

Are you using it with your pineapple? If so are you powering your pineapple off of the battery pack?

Are you using it with your pineapple? If so are you powering your pineapple off of the battery pack?

Hi,thanks for the reply :)

I'm using it with windows 7 ultimate 64bit and windows 8.1 64bit :) Currently just hook it directly without connecting to anything :) just awus036nha to usb port :) but it keep disconnects when I surfing the net which annoying me the most :)

Hope you could help me,your help will be appreciated :)

p/s Didn't open any programs but only google chrome and internet explorer