How to restore original CSS?

brentwdesign

I downloaded and saved a CSS theme modification from a forum. Sad to say that it has disabled many of the features, including the ability to get back to the CSS editor to fix it.

Is there a way to get back to the CSS editor, possibly through a URL for the interface and restore the original CSS?

Also, any chance anyone could send the original CSS too?

I just got this thing today and have already managed to make it unusable in 30 minutes.

uggg.......

Go back to the original install files, find the original CSS file, and upload them to the site where they are stored to overwrite the new ones you added. You need to know the path they are stored in. If its all stored in a database via some other method, not a quick fix, and

Also, any chance anyone could send the original CSS too?

how would any of us know what to send you?? You haven't even told us what forum software you are using, now do we know what it is you did, nor if anyone has the same forum software you are using. If you just set it up today, quickest fix, nuke everything, reinstall, backup everything after you get it working again, then try updating it. If you foobar everything again, revert to your backup.

Digip,

Thank you for the reply. I'm referring to the original CSS for the interface to the new WiFi Pineapple Mark IV. I changed the CSS through the web interface. The CSS skin that I used no longer allows me to access certain links, such as the one to get back to editing the CSS again.

What I am asking for is if there is a direct URL for the WiFi Pineapple device that will get me to the CSS editor in the web interface (of the WiFi Pineapple Mark IV device) that will allow me to reset it.

The other thing I was asking for is the CSS skin that is originally programmed into the WiFi Pineapple Mark IV's web interface (black and green).

I hope this helps to clarify what I am needing help with.

That makes more sense now, and also something that should probably go in the pineapple forums. Hit up Sebkinne - https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/user/17160-sebkinne/ Might be able to get you back to restored defaults or how to flash it back to original state. Might even be instructions on the Pineapple section on how to reset it already too, so give them a search: https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/forum/64-wifi-pineapple-jasager/