Cannot install infusions with IE

exploit127

Ok...so I followed the steps for windows tethering and got to the pineapple's web interface. When I select a module to view the popup window for it comes up but only part of the window is visible and i am unable to perform any functions. Does anyone know why or if possible can provide me with any insight as to why I am encountering this issue. I've tried right clicking on the web page and selecting left to right and right to left and all it does is move the module window to the other side of the screen......:(

I'm using Internet Explorer 9 with Google search engine

Theres your problem. As Darren said "you are holding it wrong" please download chrome or firefox and never use IE again lol

That worked perfectly!...just had to remember to point the browser to 172.16.42.1:1471....and not/pineapple...lol...Thanks for the help!!...I am new to this but i have been very obedient and patient...linux can be a daunting feat....but im learning...and will stick with it as i am sick and tired of the heavy registry loads involved with windows...lmao

Hello, I am new to using my Wifi Pineapple Mock IV. Just got everything set up with my network and was able to access the CP via web portal. I am having issues trying to install infusions. When I click on pineapple bar then go to avalable infusions and click install - Then Install to Internal Storage I then get prompted that my infusion is being downloded and could take a few minutes. The status bar looks blank and the percentage below says 109.1 %. Nothing ever moves and nothing has been installed. I let this run for quite a bit and came back to it and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong when trying to install these infusions? If it matters, I am on windows 7. Thanks in advance!